The Greenville News
iOS iPhone News
Get the latest local news for Greenville and upstate South Carolina with The Greenville News iPhone app. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, iPad app, online, mobile website, e-newspaper and, if you choose, home delivery of the print edition. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Greenville News account.
• Up-to-the-minute local news.
• A robust experience for full-screen video and photo galleries.
• Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns.
• News alerts on the go.
• Current weather conditions and radar map
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $11.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app, but we cannot answer reviews. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
• Video Playlists: comprehensive video coverage of major stories—all in one place. Keep track of all the details as events unfold.
• We've updated our subscription process to highlight special offers when available. Subscribe today--tap the Subscribe button in the header bar to get started.