iOS Universal Newsstand
Unchallenged as South Africa's most influential daily newspaper, The Star covers the heart of the nation with unequalled reporting of local, national and international news and sport. It favours a tolerant democratic society and is highly proactive in its reporting.
About auto-renewing subscriptions and in-app purchases for the Saturday Star:
- Subscriptions offered are for periods of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year with a new issue of the Saturday Star published on a Saturday (1 issue per week).
- Subscription pricing:
1 month: $2,99
3 months: $7,99
6 months: $15,99
1 year: $27,99
- Single issues are charged at $0,99 per issue
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Terms & conditions: http://www.iol.co.za/terms-conditions-1.462
We squashed some pesky restore purchasing bugs.