Pocket: Save Articles and Videos to View Later
iOS Universal News
Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover, and recommend the stories that interest you.
SAVE FOR LATER:
The next time you find an article, video or link you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. It’ll sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it whenever and wherever you’d like, even when you’re offline.
You can save to Pocket from pretty much anywhere, including your computer, Safari, email, and your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, and Feedly.
BEAUTIFUL READING EXPERIENCE:
Read and watch everything in Pocket in a clean, easy-to-view layout that’s free of distractions. You can customize Pocket to match your reading style.
DISCOVER STORIES YOU’LL LOVE:
Quickly discover new stories you’ll love with personalized recommendations hand-picked by Pocket and the people you follow.
RECOMMEND THE BEST OF YOUR POCKET:
Recommend the most interesting stories you’re reading and watching in Pocket to your friends and followers.
• Unlimited storage
• Tags to quickly get organized
• Listen to your articles with Text-to-Speech
• Save with one click using Pocket’s desktop browser extensions for Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
“Stop emailing yourself links and just install Pocket.” - The Verge
“Pocket makes subway reading possible. No longer do your lingering Safari pages refresh mid-commute, leaving you staring at a blank, hopeless screen that cannot connect to the Internet.” - Slate
Upgrade to Pocket Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience ($4.99 monthly, $44.99 annually):
• Permanent Library to keep a personal backup of what you save
• Full-Text searching to find anything in your list
• Suggested Tags to get organized fast.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To end a subscription, disable auto-renewal and allow the current period to end. It will not be possible to immediately cancel a subscription. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription.
Pocket Terms of Service: http://getpocket.com/tos
New in 6.4.1 - We fixed an issue where the Pocket Widget would appear empty.
Previously in Pocket 6.4:
Pocket for iOS 10 is here! We’re introducing 3D Touch Quick Actions and a new Pocket Widget, which offers fun new ways for you to find something interesting to read or watch in Pocket.
What's new on iOS 10:
• If you're on an iPhone 6s or newer, 3D Touch the Pocket app icon on your home screen to access the following quick actions: save a link you've copied to your List, return to the last thing you were reading, discover new Recommendations, and surprise yourself with a randomly-selected item from your List.
• Add the new Pocket Widget to see your 3 most recently saved items from your iPhone's Search screen. To view your widgets, swipe right from your Lock Screen or Home Screen.
• We added a bit of polish to our app icon!
In addition, we fixed an issue where the Tag Filter would not take you back to your List automatically after selecting a Tag. If you’re not familiar with the Tag Filter, you can find it by tapping the filters button in the top toolbar.
148Apps —Read It Later