Pocket (Formerly Read It Later)
***** App Store’s Best of 2012
***** App Store’s iPad App of the Week
When you find an interesting article, video or web page that you want to read, watch or view later, put it in Pocket. Once it’s in Pocket, it automatically syncs across to your phone, tablet and computer so you can view it anytime on any device, even without an internet connection.
LOVED BY MILLIONS, Pocket has been called the “DVR for the web” by The New York Times, Businessweek, and TechCrunch.
* Wired Best of 2012 Staff Pick
* “#5 App We’re Thankful For” — LifeHacker
* “Downright Beautiful” — Gizmodo
* “Essential App for Travel” — USA Today
Whether you’re traveling, commuting, standing in line or simply relaxing at home, Pocket lets you save content you discover from your browser or favorite apps into a beautiful universal list.
WHAT YOU CAN POCKET: Articles, videos, recipes or pretty much anything you find online. It’s easy to save to Pocket from your favorite apps or browser.
VIEW EVERYWHERE: If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet, and computer.
EASY ON THE EYES: See your articles, videos, and everything else in a beautiful, easy-to-view layout that improves the readability and watchability of any page.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Save directly from your browser or from over 300 different apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, and Zite.
- Opening a Send to Friend notification will now display the shared item
- Added support for Drafts app
- Re-added the missing "Show App Badge Count" option (for real this time!)
- Resolved errors with sharing to App.net
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Improvements to Evernote Sharing:
- Fixed crashes when sharing to Evernote
- Fixed issue where tags were not saving successfully in Evernote
- Fixed issue where “Include Full Text" option was not honored
- Fixed issue where inline links would not be preserved
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 06, 2013
- Idea Shower
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (44)
- 13.7 MB