Pulse: Your News, Blog, Magazine, RSS and Social Reader
Pulse is an elegant newsreader that brings all your favorite sources to one beautiful, streamlined interface. Winner of the Apple Design Award, Pulse allows you to experience your go-to blogs, newspapers, social networks, magazines, and more in a fresh and fun new way.
This award-winning app allows you to customize your reading experience, share stories to your favorite social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instapaper, Evernote, Pocket, and more), and easily discover relevant, compelling content. Join over 20 million users and truly take charge of your news.
- All your content, one seamless experience. Easily add thousands of sources, from major publications to blogs and beyond.
- Integrate your favorite networks. Not only can you directly import your Reader rss feeds, you can also add social networks like Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Facebook, and Tumblr.
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse loads the stories you read so they’re ready when (and where) you are.
- Save stories as you browse. Collect your favorite stories to read later on Pulse, or send them to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability.
- Sync your sources. A Pulse account ensures that your sources are available on all your devices.
- Access all LinkedIn Influencers and Channels on Pulse.
- Discover exciting new content with Pulse’s comprehensive catalog. Pulse features new and noteworthy publishers each week.
Bug fixes and these features from version 3.1
- Share stories with your professional network on LinkedIn
- Save stories with one tap and send them to Pocket, Evernote and Instapaper.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 05, 2013
- Alphonso Labs Inc
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (122)
- 32.3 MB