NYT Now—Your Guide to the News
iOS iPhone News
** App Store Best of 2014 **
NYT Now from The New York Times is your guide to the news. It’s the fastest way to get caught up on what you need to know.
NYT Now editors work around the clock to bring you the best stories from The New York Times and around the web in one simple, easy-to-use app.
NYT Now Includes:
• A selection of the best stories from The New York Times and around the web, all hand-picked by our editors.
• Article summaries and bullet points to catch you up on the news quickly.
• A Morning Briefing to prepare you for the day ahead.
• Content that’s updated around the clock with the newest stories right at the top of your feed.
The app is free to download and use.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com, call 1-800-591-9233 or find us at @nytnow on Twitter. Your feedback is important to us.
- Snippets: Share snippets of New York Times articles by selecting text within the article
- Handoff Support: Continue reading stories on your Mac or other iOS devices
- Reduces the amount of space the app uses on the iPhone
- Improves scrolling performance
- Makes visual tweaks to the feed and share cards
- Fixes an issue where in certain cases swiping on an alert would not open an article
- Fixes an issue where readers were unable to save to Safari Reading List