NYTimes Election 2012
The New York Times Election 2012 app is the one-stop destination for politics news.
Follow the day’s must-read political stories as they unfold throughout the day, with handpicked, up-to-the-moment coverage from around the Web and the complete New York Times political report. Plus, get the latest polling numbers, state-by-state projections, candidate bios and live election results at your fingertips.
The app is free to download and all readers can access the top six news stories.
New York Times subscribers* with smartphone apps included in their subscription get unlimited access to the app.
The app features an all-new Top News section, specifically designed for following the 2012 election on your phone:
• The section is anchored by The Times’s world-class political coverage but also includes content from around the Web, curated by our editors.
• News is grouped by topic for a quick overview of the day’s political headlines.
• The latest stories are highlighted with a red dot so you can see what’s new at a glance.
The Election Guide includes:
• A database of polling results from a variety of organizations
• Candidate pages with updates, bios and statistics
• A primary calendar with in-depth information on each state
• Live election results
The app also offers:
• Editorials, Op-Eds and blog posts from The Times’s Opinion Pages
• Videos and slide shows from the campaign trail
* Readers with a NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps subscription or an All Digital Access subscription can unlock all features.
• New push notification specifically targeted for Election App users
• Optimization for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 26, 2012
- The New York Times Company
- 2.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (76)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (680)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• NYT Cooking - Recipes from The New York Times
• NYT Now
• NYTimes for iPad – Breaking National & World News
• NYTimes Real Estate - Find a Home, Apartment or Condo
• NYTimes – Breaking National & World News
• The New York Times Crossword
• The Scoop — NYTimes Guide to NYC Food, Drinks & Fun
• 纽约时报 T杂志