iOS Universal News
Download the free NBC LA app to stay connected with the top local stories, the latest breaking news and live video, and real-time weather and traffic information wherever you go.
As breaking news happens, get the latest information from NBC4's trusted team of reporters. The combination of our experienced reporters in your neighborhood and the national NBC News team means our app provides an in-depth look at local, national and international news that matters to you.
Our app's weather section provides an in-depth look from our expert meteorologists at what you can expect outside. And our powerful interactive radar allows you to zoom in to street level to give you an accurate look at your weather 24 hours a day.
Watch live video of all NBC4 newscasts, as well as any breaking news video streamed by our editorial staff, including severe weather events.
iPad users will notice that we’ve completely redesigned your app experience, providing a new look and feel and introducing some new functionality. iPhone users, please check our entirely new weather section. No matter what iOS device you use, we hope you like these improvements, and check back for more features to come!
- iOS 9 Compatibility
- Sleek new iPad design makes it easier to find, read and watch the local news that matters to you.
- Want more breaking news on your iPad? Now multiple items can appear in the alert bar, just like our current iPhone app. Look for the red arrow when breaking news happens.
- The beautiful new weather section on both iPhone and iPad is interactive and informative, providing both a quick glance at your day ahead and more in-depth data to help you plan your weekend and beyond.
- An improved interactive radar gives you more control when tracking storms in your area. Add additional layers for an enhanced experience.
- Our new severe weather notification system allows you to receive timely push alerts for multiple locations, whether it be your home, workplace or even a child's school.
- You can now watch video on your iPad while scrolling through an article at the same time.