MASONRY Magazine, the membership magazine of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA), serves and promotes the needs and interests of the mason contractor, the masonry craftsman and the masonry industry.
This monthly magazine has timely and informative articles on products, tools and equipment uses and techniques. Editorial covers new construction, rehab and restoration, training, business management as well as industry regulations and legal issues affecting the complex field of masonry construction.
Single Issue and Subscription Information:
* Price and duration of subscriptions:
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available with the following auto-renewing subscription:
90 days - $7.99
Single issues - $2.99 each
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
* Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period and cost of renewal is set at price(s) listed above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscriptions is allowed during active subscription period.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 17, 2012
- Lionheart Publishing, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.2 MB