iOS Universal News
Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Instapaper also enhances the standard reading experience with features like text-to-speech, which can be controlled via the Apple Watch.
Instapaper has been inducted into the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame, received Macworld Editor's Choice Award, and has also been featured in publications including Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, and The Verge, among others.
- Strip away all clutter and save the content of web pages into iOS-optimized formatting.
- Read anywhere! No internet, no problem: access your articles on airplanes, subways, elevators, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Save to Instapaper from other iOS applications with one tap.
- Control every aspect of your reading experience with a variety of font, color themes, and spacing options.
- Find that great quote you want to remember and share? Instapaper makes it easy to highlight text in any article.
- Have your Instapaper articles narrated to you with text-to-speech. Just turn up the volume on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and relax!
- Control text-to-speech right from your Apple Watch.
- Sort your list of articles by popularity, date, and article length.
- Folders for easy organization.
Instapaper Premium Features:
- Full-text search for articles in your account
- Unlimited highlights
- Create text-to-speech playlists
- Send to Kindle functionality
- Use third-party apps that plug into the Instapaper API
- Unlimited speed reading
Instapaper Premium membership is optional, and Premium features are available via an auto-renewing subscription:
- $2.99 per month
- $29.99 per year
Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
* Add your own comments to highlights or article text
* Easily share your Notes to other services
* Access your notes across all synced devices and on web at www.instapaper.com
* You can now save TweetShot images directly to your camera roll
* Increased maximum size of TweetShot images
* Fixed issue in save extension that caused Instapaper to not show in some cases
* Fixed issue with changing sender email address on iPad
* Additional minor bug fixes
148Apps —Instapaper Pro