This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal News
*** PRECAUTION FOR NON-JAPANESE USERS ***
All articles available in this application are provided only in Japanese.
Business Media Makoto is a Japanese online magazine covering all-round business topics and now having a readership of more than three millions. We have developed new mobile apps from scratch to offer more smooth and pleasurable experiences to its readers. You can enjoy the optimized user interfaces designed respectively for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
The app will pre-fetch articles and temporarily store them in the local storage so that you can comfortably read them even when the network connection is not stable or available. And you can quickly read through articles just by flicking on the touch panel.
- The articles from the three types of media, Business Media Makoto, Makoto Biz.ID and Makoto Style, categorized as News, Serial or Essay. Those categories will respectively meet the needs to grab the top news right away, to catch up with the favorite serial stories and to mull over some essays.
- Makoto Blog, offering business-oriented topics by a variety of bloggers under the tag line: Let us know your story about your business.
- Curator Ayano Yoshioka (The editor in chief of Business Media Makoto): Recommends the best articles from the three media.
- Curator Atsuo Fujimura: Picks up the must-read topics for business persons from the group websites of ITmedia, in order to deliver “ITmedia for the day-break reading.”
- Beautiful user interfaces supporting the super high resolution Retina display on the New iPad
- Media selection feature enabling you to focus upon interesting contents
- Background pre-fetching for comfortable offline reading
- Bookmarking feature called Clipping, unread item listing and narrowing search for efficient reading
- With the Twitter integration in iOS 5, you can tweet about articles and see your Twitter timeline within the app
- Also you can share articles by submitting a post to Facebook
- Supporting the major “read later” services such as Instapaper and Pocket (Read It Later)
- Supporting the cloud notebook service Evernote
- Version 3.2.2 is update that fixes a problem to display Twitter timeline.