This app was removed from the App Store.
Alien Blue for iPad - Reddit Client
iOS iPad News
Alien Blue for iPad is the natural evolution of Reddit for a large touchscreen device. It is feature packed, and designed to let you interact with Reddit like never before.
With all of the features of it's iPhone counter part, Alien Blue for iPad packs even more features, including:
* Retina Graphics for the New iPad
* Sliding navigation to quickly browse posts and subreddits.
* Discover subreddits by topic & interest
* Thumbnail previews for links inside comments
* Night mode option for very low backlight and reduced contrast.
* Four color themes
* Ability to search Reddit's archive of posts
* Manage your subreddits (including Subscribing and Grouping)
* Add / Create Posts (and Self Threads)
* Multiple / Novelty Account Support
* One-Tap Imgur Integration when posting (and when commenting)
* One-Tap Quoting
* One-Tap to "View All Images" in comments
* Large buttons for embedded links
* "Orange Envelope" notifications from your Reddit inbox while you browse.
* Post, and edit your comments
* Exclude posts based on keywords
* Easily identify which comments are made from the Post creator. This is especially developed for AMA and AskReddit style threads.
* Collapsable comments
* Hide-All feature. Get fresh results every time. (syncs automatically with your hidden posts on the Reddit server).
The Reddit Alien logo, trademark and trade dress are trademarks owned by Advance Magazine Publishers Inc. and are used under license.
Release Notes : Alien Blue for iPad 2.4.0
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- Complete redesign of Inbox/Messages screen
- Gfycat integration for instantly visible GIFs
- Additional HTTPS/SSL coverage for reddit requests
- Added support for link flair (activate via Settings)
- Added starting time-marker support for YouTube links
- Revised Imgur Management screens
- Improved support for tables
- Improved performance when scrolling past collapsed comments
- Added [removed:] prefix for striked-out text
- Added comment [M] indicator for moderators
- Added comment [A] indicator for administrators
- 64-bit support : Faster thread loading/rendering
- 64-bit support : Faster GIF decoding
- Minor improvements to canvas UI
- Revisions to post creation screen
- Design revisions to User Details screen
- Reduced occurrences of "Image is too large" conditions
- Added link to "Submission Rules" on create posts screen
- Added warnings for submissions that may break subreddit rules
- Added support for Imgflip
- Critical: UI/Navigation elements not functioning on iOS 8
- Fixed: Posts pane occasionally becomes unresponsive to touch
- Fixed: Some imgur captions missing
- Fixed: Crash when posts link to iTunes soundtracks
- Fixed: Gfycat links stopping audio playback
- Fixed: Deleting a group with subreddits causes crash
- Fixed: "Pull to Load More" label overlapping "More" button
- Fixed: "Save Image" option not appearing across non-imgur sites
- Fixed: Some YouTube links starting with https:// are missing thumbnails
- Fixed: /u/ links with hyphens don't work