This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal News
This season, the 60 Minutes app for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch will continue to feature the same hard-hitting investigative reports, interviews, feature segments and profiles you’re familiar with, original video content from 60 Minutes Overtime, expanded archives but now better organized and easier to navigate.
The following features will be available throughout the 2014-2015 season and will include:
• This Week on 60 Minutes – all the high-quality video segments and stories from each week’s broadcast
• Previews of each week’s show leading up to the broadcast
• Expanded 60 Classics section with over 250 of the best segments, hand-picked from across the entire history of the show!
• 60 Minutes Overtime - originally produced content offering a weekly behind-the-scenes look at the production of 60 Minutes as well as a large archive of classic stories
• Overtime segments including 60 Rewind, Correspondent Candids and Overtime Originals
• Search the extensive 60 Minutes video archive, including stories from past and current seasons
• Browse video segments by category and correspondent and now by decade
• Bookmark a segment (formerly “Favorites”) to collect all your favorites in one section to retrieve for watching later AND those Bookmarks will appear in both the iPad and iPhone versions if you’re logged in to iCloud.
• Easily share your favorite segments and share via email, Facebook, or Twitter
This version fixes a bug with Closed Captioning that was introduced in a previous update, and addresses a few other minor bug fixes.