Where's my MBTA Bus? Lite
Where’s my MBTA Bus? Lite Version 2.3
Developed by Alex Grinman
This app is the lite version of “Where’s my MBTA Bus?” It provides predictions only for the following routes in vicinity of Boston University: 8, 9, 19, 47, 57, 60, and 65.
“Where’s my MBTA Bus? Lite” is an app for Massachusetts transit riders who want to know exactly where their bus is and when it will arrive. It can help riders decide if they need to rush or can restfully finish their morning coffee.
Features of the full version:
- Universal app; supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Real-time arrival predictions for all MBTA bus stops
- Real-time bus locations for all MBTA routes
- View official MBTA Alerts
- Guided navigation to help riders find their stops
- View entire route path with all stops and buses on the map
- Walking directions to any MBTA stop
- Save stops as Favorites to ensure quick access at any time
- Quick access to predictions for the last viewed stop
- Automatic refreshing of predictions and bus locations
This app relies on data obtained from MBTA’s partnership with NextBus to provide real-time bus arrival predictions. We offer a pre-filled template to report problems, letting riders send feedback and improve the accuracy of predictions.
This app requires an Internet connection (3G or WiFi).
The developer would like to thank the Boston University Mobile team who introduced him to the iOS development environment, and was very helpful during the course of the project.
- Completely redesigned and optimized for iOS 7
- Re-order and edit Favorites from the home screen
- Delay indicator added to predictions
- iPad user experience simplified
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 23, 2014
- Vladimir Grinman
- 17.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (64)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Get Primes!
• Where's My MIT Bus?
• Where's My MUNI Bus?
• Where's My MUNI Bus? Lite
• Where's my LA Metro Bus?
• Where's my MBTA Bus?
• Where's my MBTA Rail?
• Where's my MBTA T?