Where To? - Discover your next destination using GPS
- Featured by Apple in App Store Rewind 2011 in many countries
- Featured by Apple as iPhone App of the Week in many countries
- Winner of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best App Ever Awards in the category “Best Travel App”
The leading worldwide points of interest finder
Discover your next destination.
Where To? makes it incredibly easy to locate the closest steakhouse, bank branch, billiard club or anything else you may be looking for, at the drop of a hat! Finally you can find local businesses without any typing, using a slick, intuitive user experience.
SUPERIOR SEARCH RESULTS
The standard Maps app sometimes doesn't find what you’re searching? — Where To? is a great alternative because it uses proven Google search results. To switch to Where To? easily, you can launch it from Maps using the last mile navigation feature.
MAP & BROWSER: ALL INTEGRATED
With just a few taps, you can find local hits for any type of place you are looking for. Check the found places on the built-in map or in a list sorted by distance. Then call to make a reservation (optionally using Skype) or check the homepage using the built-in web browser.
Explore a stunning new way of visualization with Where To? 3D (iPhone only, available via In-App-Purchase for all devices under your iTunes account, free trial available). Your points of interest will be displayed on top of reality. It‘s more intuitive than ever to check out nearby locations.
SHAKE TO SURPRISE
Not sure what you want for dinner tonight? Use “Shake to Surprise” to make the choice. Take a chance and find something new and exciting!
MARK YOUR FAVORITE SPOTS
Save your favorite restaurants, shops and places to find them later easily. If you own multiple iOS devices, they're synced via iCloud.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
“Is the food delicious? The service great?” Where To? collects and displays ratings and reviews from all Where To? and Google users. New reviews can be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
Where To? includes dinner menus for almost 500,000 US restaurants. Compare the menus to select your favorite dining location or make your choice while waiting to be seated.
GET DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Found your destination? Then let your iPhone show you the way – using the built-in route planner or any of more than 30 apps from the App Store. The standard Maps app, Navigon, TomTom, MotionX GPS drive, Waze and many others are supported.
SHARE YOUR DESTINATION
Wanna meet with some friends at this new Sushi place in town? Pass along the location info by email, text message, Twitter, Facebook or copy it to the clipboard – It‘s your choice.
- Includes more than 700 customizable categories and 2,200 brands
- Find points of interest near you or your friends and family, anywhere in the world
- New points of interest are automatically reloaded when moving
- Display of pictures, descriptions, opening hours and more
- Available in 11 different languages, covering most of the world with locally optimized search
Watch the video on http://futuretap.com to see the app live in action!
WHAT OTHERS SAY
“… it's sure to find places a lot of other apps miss.”
- Mel Martin, TUAW.com
“the excellent location-aware points of interest finder for the iPhone”
- John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“In a matter of seconds the Where To? app can direct you to any type of place you're looking for”
- Natalie Avon, CNN
“The idea is simple, and the execution is nearly perfect... brings it closer to a full GPS device. (4.5 of 5 stars)”
- Jeff Scott, 148Apps.com
“Inexpensive, slick interface, convenient”
- Eric Schwarz, SchwarzTech.us
“Augmented Reality. Reinvented.”
- Benna Iqbal, iEatApples
Twitter & Facebook
Check us out on Twitter/App.net (@futuretap) and Facebook: http://fb.com/wheretoapp
• brands marked as favorite are shown as favorite even if in another category (ex: mark "McDonalds" as favorite in Fast Food. It's now also shown as a favorite in "Any Restaurant")
• brand chooser: selected brands marked as favorite are shown with a checkmark, not the favorite star
• share sheet in AR mode wasn't shown
• Food&Drink category grouping: "Any restaurant" messed up grouping of "A"
• various memory issues
• various race condition crashes
Ratings are reset with every update. If you like Where To?, please rate it again – this helps us tremendously. Thanks!
For the latest updates and development news:
- Follow us on Twitter and App.net: @futuretap
- Like us on Facebook: http://fb.com/wheretoapp
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 29, 2013
- FutureTap GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (1793)
- 9.8 MB