Get the TomTom Navigation app. Now save 50% for a limited time.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our GPS navigators. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
›› Advanced Lane Guidance. Gives you extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
For all features and full descriptions please see www.tomtom.com/navigation/iphone
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3GS, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 4th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd gen are not supported.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
- LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP: because roads are constantly changing, on average 15% of roads change every year, your TomTom app update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map.
- Power saving: we have optimized battery usage and reduced heat generation
- iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4th gen. and iPad 1st gen. users (and other users of iOS6.x): this is the last version of the TomTom app that will support your device.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 25, 2014
- 336.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (109)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• TomTom Argentina & Uruguay
• TomTom Australia
• TomTom Benelux
• TomTom Canada & Alaska
• TomTom Chile
• TomTom D-A-CH
• TomTom Eastern Europe
• TomTom Europe
• TomTom France
• TomTom Greece
• TomTom Hong Kong
• TomTom Iberia
• TomTom Italy
• TomTom LINK 100 Companion
• TomTom Mauritius
• TomTom Mexico
• TomTom Middle East
• TomTom MyDrive for the all new TomTom GO
• TomTom MySports
• TomTom New Zealand
• TomTom Nordic
• TomTom Places
• TomTom Russia
• TomTom South East Asia
• TomTom Southern Africa
• TomTom Turkey
• TomTom U.K. & Ireland
• TomTom U.S. & Canada
• TomTom U.S. & Mexico
• TomTom U.S.A.
• TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook
• TomTom WEBFLEET® Mobile
• TomTom Western Europe
• Try TomTom GPS Navigation U.S.A.