This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Navigation
StreetCapture measures the driving state CAR or BIKE by using the acceleration sensor and GPS.
If you would like to measure with high accuracy or iPod Touch user, can be measured with high accuracy by using the external GPS.
(Ex: Bad Elf GPS BG-GPS-1000)
You can see the path in 2D/3D/Speed/Acceleration (front and rear/left and right movement) display from the data measured.
It's easy to use!
By installing an iPhone to place the GPS can receive, you just tap the start button.
When measured by the Lap-Point-Mode of StreetCapture, and then start the measurement automatically when you pass through the (latitude / longitude) at the specified location.
Location registration of Lap-Point-Mode, you can set the position of any of the map.
Feature of StreetCapture
- Status display GPS, accelerometer
- The locus display with 2D/3D
- The graph display with accelerometer and speed
- Log saving function
- The log transfer function by BlueTooth
- Upload to the server log
- Download logs from server
- You can store the GPS data of up to 24000 points in one log
- LAP judging mode
- Automatic measurement function (Lap-Point-Mode)
- Upload / download of Lap-Point-Mode file from server
- Edit on the map Lap-Point Location
When you purchase the StreetCapture, you can use the following functions.
Read the PDF manual before purchasing, please consider the purchase.
- Record GPS and Accelerometer
- Log information editing
- The log transfer by BlueTooth
Sample three logs are included in the StreetCapture.
Bug fixes ads.