Speed 3 - The GPS Speedometer
Speed 3 is a drop-dead simple speedometer for iOS that uses the location data from the GPS to provide a near-accurate representation of how fast you're actually traveling.
Featuring lush graphics and a clear, legible display. Speed has an inbuilt compass and odometer/tripmeter. With support for miles, kilometers and knots, Speed is the perfect road, sea or air speedometer.
Simply swipe the screen upwards to reveal the settings pane.
As this works using the GPS, you will have to be moving at a certain minimum speed for it to register - walking or running generally won't work. An iPhone or iPad WiFi+3G or WiFi+4G with a GPS is required for this app. It will not work with a WiFi-only iPad. If you see the flashing GPS indicator, you do not have a GPS lock.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
STUCK AT 0.0?
Verify that you have allowed location services for Speed in the Settings application. Also make sure you have good GPS coverage!
• Fixes illegible display with 'Reduce Transparency' turned on
• Layout improvements
• Support for iOS 8 and new devices
• New landscape mode on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
If you like Speed, please rate or leave a review! Every little helps
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 09, 2014
- Steven Troughton-Smith
- 7.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (12)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Grace - Picture Exchange for Non-Verbal People
• Lights Off
• Lotto Machine - Random Number Generator with Physics
• Storyboards for iPad
• Take One - Movie Clapperboard for iPad