iOS Universal Navigation
SmartTruckRoute Helps Professional Truck Drivers Save Time, Save Gas, and Drive Safely!
Join thousands of other truck drivers including regional, local, and over the road drivers who are already using SmartTruckRoute to find their way using truck specific routes on their phones and tablets. Supports U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, and Australia truck routing.
Subscription based truck routing service. Download free of charge to see the truck routing menus. Use SmartTruckRoute from 1-2 PM (and 1-2 AM) EST everyday, FREE. You can test routes and navigate in real time. Truck routing and navigation requires payment. Subscriptions start as low as $9.99, with three year plan only $99.99, that's less than $3 per month on a 3-year subscription! You can transfer your subscription to a new iPhone or iPad anytime. Use your iPad and iPhone on the same subscription provided they both use the same iTunes account.
Commercial drivers can navigate with confidence knowing that SmartTruckRoute follows roads that are suitable for truck travel, avoiding truck permanent and temporary restrictions, avoids low bridges, and keeps you away from areas that have weight limitations, and also supports Hazmat routing. SmartTruckRoute helps avoid costly tickets and keep you safe.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate any size truck with the convenience of using your phone!
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn instructions with voice with lane guidance.
* Navigate in Street, Hybrid, or Satellite View mode.
* Specify Size, Weight and Hazmat level to insure accurate truck routing.
* Use your phone's built-in speaker to say your destination address or point of interest (such as a truck stop).
* Built-in Odometer function allows you to track state mileage for easy tax filing.
* State border crossing, weigh scale, and speed limit alerts.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Unique driver feedback loop provides best in truck navigation.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your iPhone or iPad!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Truck routing is currently available for the following countries:
USA, Canada, U.K., and Australia, please note that points of interest such as Truck Stops are only available for USA and Canada.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download SmartTruckRoute today and drive your truck with confidence!
Intermediate point routing - ability to add a via (or stopping point) between the origin and destination.
Optionally set different Origin to see route from a location other than current position.
Improved display of iPad ETA and other time related information in the navigation panel.
Resolved recent history issue which occasionally caused instability in the app while viewing list of locations in history.
Improved View Route display.
Added distance to next state border in Route Details.