iOS Universal Navigation
SkyLoggerXXL sets standards for the professional or fun orientated glider, hangglider or paraglider pilot.
Based on the success of SkyLogger for the iPhone SkyLoggerXXL is a universal app that has been rewritten and optimized for the iPad and iPhone. It offers the same functionality for tracking flights as SkyLogger but goes with respect to its analysis capabilities and improved user interface far further:
- Apple Watch support;
- 2D & 3D flight data visualization;
- downloadable map data;
- large and individually adaptable instruments on a moving map allow best viewing comfort;
- north or in flight direction orientation of moving map;
- built-in live tracking support for Leonardo or Vgps servers
- visualization of previously flown flights as track traces on moving map;
- visualization of airspaces with user defined colors;
- instrument showing the distance and direction to the closest airspace;
- 3 axis acceleration measurements;
- tracked flights are stored in highly efficient internal database;
- default flight parameters can be stored and retrieved to make flight information entering for competitions easier;
- SkyLoggerXXL supports common file formats like IGC, CSV, GPX and KML;
- IGC files created by SkyLoggerXXL are OLC conform and can directly be sent to Leonardo, XCCup, XContest and XC globe based OLC servers;
- calculation of XC points for FAI triangle, triangle and free distance over 5 points;
- XC analysis (determination of FAI triangle areas);
- printing of flightbooks, flight information and statistics
- all diagrams, maps or charts can either be e-mailed or copied for incorporation into other apps;
- integration of SkyView database for exchanging waypoints;
- support of external accessories, like FlyNet, SensBox, SkyDrop, Skywatch BL and XC Tracer;
- weather data history of selected weather stations for the last 48 hours;
- online wind speed and direction visualization on maps for selected weather stations;
- visualization of hotspots;
- visualization of regions with thermals;
- and much much more!
Experience the new world of flight tracking and analysis. NOW!
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The entry of individual variometer sounds has been improved.