Route Tracker - Realtime GPS location Tracking & Sharing
iOS Universal Navigation
• Track your Route and Share it in real-time with Friends, Family and Colleagues.
• All they need is a Browser to view the Live Route.
• Routes are Saved to View Later.
• These can be Viewed at https://raah.co
• Big Brother of Route Tracker 2, with more features and configurability.
• We can even help Embed live routes into your Personal or Corporate website.
• No In-App purchases or Service Charges.
• No Advertisements.
• Your data is NEVER Shared with anybody.
• Location data is Never tracked when tracking is Stopped, even if the App is running.
• All communication is Encrypted using techniques that are rated A+
• We will strive to provide Super Support.
• Mail/iMessage us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll even give you a call back if needed.
The App is Ideal for:
• Letting your Family know where you are.
• Tracking Long Road Trips.
• Businesses to track Delivery Vehicles.
Advantages over Route Tracker 2:
• Pro is configurable, the free version is not.
• Pro has 4 different tracking modes, the free version has no modes.
• Pro can track longer routes.
• Pro is more battery friendly.
The features of the service are split between the App and its Website.
The App only tracks, everything else is done on the Website, like viewing live routes, setting alerts etc.
• The app is very simple to use, just tap anywhere on the screen and it'll start tracking. This makes it safe to use when you are driving.
• The iPhone is tracked at intervals of 5 seconds below 25mph(40kmh) and 10 seconds at speeds above (this can be configured from the settings).
• There are multiple tracking modes:
+ "continuous tracking": The iPhone is tracked continuously until you stop tracking. Some businesses track for 10-15 days continuously to analyze business activity over a period.
+ "smart tracking": The App automatically terminates and starts new routes when it detects stoppage and restart of movement. This way you don't need to bother about keeping track of tracking and this mode is generally used by taxi's.
+ "period tracking": In this mode a new route is automatically created after a pre-defined period (24hrs default). Press and hold the "smart tracking" button for 3 seconds to enable this mode. This mode is generally used by businesses who want to create a new route automatically every day or every half a day etc.
+ "super tracking": Like "continuous tracking", except that every coordinate is tracked, nearly 40 a min. Press and hold the "continuous tracking" button for 5 seconds to enable this mode. This mode is generally used by bikers, joggers and GIS experts to get as detailed information as possible on the route.
+ All tracking modes can be configured from the iPhones Settings App.
• The App works in the background.
• Data gets stored offline if you get out of a network and is automatically synchronized when you get into a network again.
• The app will let you know, using local alerts, when it isn't able to track, this generally happens when the iPhone is inside a building or a glovebox. The App will also let you know when things get back to normal.
• Live route updates.
• Stoppage Analysis: With this you can see where the vehicle stopped and for how long.
• Location and Speed Alerts: Set location and speed alerts and know when the vehicle is speeding or is close to a location.
• Download the GPX or CSV of the route from the site.
• Large Data limits: Your last 1000 routes can be viewed and exported.
• All the metrics and graphs, that you can imagine: Distance, Time, Average Speed, Cruising Speed, Altitude Ascent/Descent, Average Accuracy, Speed/Altitude/Accuracy Charts.
• Route data can be shared with other raah.co users and publicly to Facebook etc.
To see some routes please go to:
from a Desktop browser and login with the credentials below:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Over 200million GPS coordinates tracked and processing more than half a million coordinates a day. Thanks everybody :)
Minor bug fixes. Where there is a will there is a typo.
Advantages of this App over Route Tracker 2:
1) This App is very configurable, for example if you feel that you need to track a GPS coordinate every second, then it can be configured to do that.
Route Tracker 2 is not configurable, but it uses sensible defaults which most users find sufficient.
2) This App also has 4 different tracking modes. For example, one of the modes is "smart tracking" in which the App figures out when you stopped and started, and automatically creates routes based on that. This is a feature that a taxi driver might find helpful. There are modes for GIS experts and Businesses too.
Route Tracker 2 has no modes.
3) The longest route that this App can track before creating a new route is 15000 GPS coordinates.
Route Tracker 2 creates a new route after 7000 GPS coordinates (generally this means about 24 hrs of continuos driving)
4) This App has a very basic UI, but this also means that it is very resource friendly and your battery will generally last longer.
Route Tracker 2 loads a pretty UI so it drains more battery.
The website works exactly the same way with both the Apps.
Route Tracker 2 is free, go to http://raah.co/app to get the App.