FAST, ACCURATE, WORLDWIDE* DIRECTIONS
• Bike, Transit, Walking and Driving directions.
• Show rain on different routes with optional in app purchase
• Suggest time to leave to avoid / minimize rain with optional in app purchase.
• Search for addresses, businesses and any other place you can find with Google.
• Autoroute directions track where you are and automatically advance when you reach the end of a step. Autoroute also indicates when you've lost your way and should pull-to-reroute.
• Pull-to-reroute allows you to pull down on the directions panel at anytime to recalculate how to get to you destination.
• Schedule when you want to leave or arrive and select from multiple routing options.
GET THERE THE WAY YOU WANT: BIKING, WALKING, DRIVING, BUS, CABLE CAR, RAIL, TRAM, KAYAK, FERRY, GONDOLA, SUBWAY, FUNICULAR, …
Quick Route offers four types of directions: Biking, Walking, Transit and Driving. So if you live in Portland and love to bike, Quick Route can get you there on your bull-horned fixie. Or maybe you need to hop on the subway in New York or the tube in London; Quick Route will let you know when and where you need to be to get on your way.
AVOID GETTING WET
With an optional in app purchase, Quick Route will query Dark Sky and tell you how much it's going to rain on each route so you can pick the one where you will get the least wet. Quick Route will also sort through all the available options to suggest the optimal time to leave to avoid as much rain as possible. This feature is only available in the U.S.
BUSINESSES, RESTAURANTS, ADDRESSES OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN FIND WITH GOOGLE
Quick Route is powered by the Google Places and directions API. So anything you can find on Google, you can get to with Quick Route. Google has years of experience mapping and searching for businesses. Quick Route leverages that experience so you don't have to worry about ending up at the wrong place.
QUICK ROUTE USES THE MAP TILES ON YOUR PHONE
On iOS 6 devices, Quick Route will show you Apple's map tiles. On iOS 5 it will show you Google's. On all devices, it will use Google's places and directions.
DESIGNED TO BE FAST WITH AUTOROUTE AND PULL TO REROUTE
Quick Route has been designed to give you directions and get out of your way. Search for a destination, hit route and you'll be on the road in no time. Directions automatically advance when you reach the end of the previous step. If you make a wrong turn, Quick Route indicates you should pull down on the title bar or directions panel to reroute.
LOTS OF OPTIONS.
Quick Route allows you to pick from multiple different routes and to schedule when you'd like to depart or arrive.
*DIRECTIONS ARE CURRENTLY *NOT* AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Ecuador, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lesotho, Macau, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tokelau, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen
Please note, Google does not endorse Quick Route in any way.
Enhancements and bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the default mode for opening from maps was wrong.
- Fixed a bug where the hide button in the Dark Sky product screen was under 'the fold'.
- Fixed an issue where departure / arrival time wasn't reset when returning to the destination picker screen.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 19, 2013
- Excited Pixel
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (24)
- 9.0 MB