PAPAGO! GPS Navigation SG&MY
Navigation PAPAGO! is finally on your iPhone!
With Navigation PAPAGO! you can transform your iPhone into a professional navigation system.
•Intelligent Search Function
•Simple, User Friendly Interface
•Fast Route Calculation
•Comprehensive Map Data
•No need to Connect to Internet (Wi-Fi/3G)
•Free Map Update
-POWERFUL SOFTWARE FUNCTIONS
•Intelligent Search Function
•Multi Navigation Mode: 2D/3D/Split Screen
•Road Elevation Display
•i-Fly Touch Interface
•Inside Tunnel Simulation
•Portrait/Landscape Dual Mode Support
•Auto Zooming the Map by Speed
•Day and Night Map Mode
•Speed Camera Alarm
•Built-in 3D Buildings
•Built-in 3D landmarks
•Junction Views (realistic view of motorway interchanges and exits)
-DETAILED MAP DATA
Map is from Malfreemaps and is free.
•More than 20,000 Singapore postal codes
•More than 2,300 junction view images
•More than 220 fixed speed cameras
•More than 150 3D Landmarks.
•Newly opened roads
•Coverages: Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
Please let us know if any feedback. Please email to email@example.com. We will solve it as soon as possible.
•No GPS signal on iPhone?
1.Please make sure Location Services are working. On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Location Services.
2.Remove the handset restricting if there's any.
3.Some vehicles have a heat reflective shield embedded in the windscreen, which may prevent your iPhone from locating your current position.
4.Your iPhone must be outdoors to locate your current position.
•Why the battery draining so fast?
1.GPS navigation system need to set the backlight always on, so 100% full battery can be used for 1.5 hours.
•Why the navigation system not support AGPS?
1.Because the accuracy of AGPS is not reliable enough, so PAPAGO! will not use AGPS signal.
•Why driving recorder can't be used on iPhone 3G?
1.Because iPhone 3G model did not support video recording.
•How to activate Driving Recorder? Why it cannot support landscape mode?
1.Start driving recorder from bottom-right of Navigation mode. Check [Recorder ON].
2.You can access record list from [Menu]/[Record list]
3.Recorder can only work on portrait mode.
•How to export the record files?
1.The system will store the record of last 15 mins only. Export it from [Menu]/[Record list]/[Save]
2.The export file will be stored in the photos folder. You can get it while connecting phone to your computer.
•How to recover My List?
1. Please make a copy of PPGPOIX7.DAT when you connect iPhone to your computer via iTunes before updating/re-installing app.
2. Recover PPGPOIX7.DAT back after you finish installing new PAPAGO!.
1. Please make sure you have at least 2GB available before upgrading the app. If you don't, please make a copy of My List as described and delete PAPAGO! to free more space. After upgrading, recover My List file.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2013
- Maction Technologies, Inc.
- 414.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (37)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• GOLiFE Health
• GOLiFE MOVE
• GoLife Extreme
• GoSafe TPMS
• GoSafe WiFi
• PAPAGO! Argentina (PRO)
• PAPAGO! GPS Navigation Hong Kong + Macau HD
• PAPAGO! GPS Navigation SG&MY HD
• PAPAGO! Indonesia (PRO)
• PAPAGO! Philippines (PRO)
• PAPAGO! Thailand (PRO)
• PAPAGO! Vietnam (PRO)
• 導航 PAPAGO! Taiwan for AppRadio
• 導航PAPAGO! Hong Kong + Macau
• 導航PAPAGO! Taiwan
• 導航PAPAGO! Taiwan HD
• 導航PAPAGO! Taiwan 體驗版