GPS track recording with voice feedback including distance and time.
Speech output can be mixed with music so you can hear your progress and listen to music.
No need to touch your iPhone/iPad once started, just listen to your progress via speakers or headphones.
Allows the screen to dim and lock normally and will continue recording and reporting in the background so conserving battery life.
Recorded tracks are saved on your iPhone and can be opened and viewed within the app.
- Records and displays time, distance and speed
- Time and Distance are available as spoken feedback
- Motivational speech option
- Instantaneous Speed is reported on the display
- Average Speed and Maximum Speed are available on the display (tap the text)
- On screen map scale
- Recording will resume after interruption
- Allows iPod music to play in background
Limitations of Free Version compared to the Full Version:
- The following data is not available: Altitude, Energy, Pace, Split Time, Accuracy, Battery
- Plain track only (full version color codes the track by altitude, speed, etc)
- The ability to email tracks has been removed
- The motivational phrases cannot be modified
- English language only.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- Support sharing with Facebook, Twitter
- Open file from email
- Improved UI
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (58)
- 14.0 MB