iOS Universal Navigation
Maps helps you find the places you want to go and makes it easier to get there — all in a beautiful, simple interface.
Find places and get information about them.
• Ask Siri to find the places you’d like to go.
• Search and browse by category, including food, drink, shopping, fun, and more.
• Look up information about places, including open hours, photos, ratings, reviews, and support for Apple Pay.
• Take action with the information you have, such as making restaurant reservations, dialing phone numbers, opening websites, and getting directions.
Get to where you want to go.
• Use voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation when you’re driving in your car or walking.
• Get transit schedules and directions via subways, buses, trains, and ferries.
• Book a ride to your destination.
• Check real-time traffic conditions, including incident markers that provide details such as why there's congestion.
Beautiful and easy to use.
• Experience Maps in a beautiful vector-based interface that pans, scales, and zooms with ease.
• View major cities and landmarks around the world with photo realistic, interactive 3D views using Flyover.
• Glance at the lock screen for transit directions, turn-by-turn navigation, Time to Leave notifications, or to get directions to your parked car.
• Follow directions more easily when it's dark out with automatic night mode.
Works across your devices.
• Save your favorite places and access them from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using iCloud.
• Plan your trips on your Mac running OS X Mavericks or later, and share it with Maps on your iOS device.
• Use Maps with your Apple Watch to get distinctive taps on your wrist when it’s time to make a turn.
• Access all of your favorite places on the go when using Maps in your CarPlay-supported car.
Availability and features may vary by country.