Map Plus (Offline Map + GIS Editor + GPS Recorder)
iOS Universal Navigation
The most powerful and versatile tool for viewing and editing custom maps and managing mass of your geography data.
You may use Map Plus:
● to view and download thousands of global online and offline maps, including GoogleMap, OpenStreet map, etc.
● as professional and accurate GIS tool for on map editing and measuring of your geography data.
● to create, edit and manage all your waypoints, photos, notes, tracks and all other data for world wide traveling.
● as GPS track recorder, navigator, speedometer or any outdoor mapping devices you've ever had but never need anymore.
Besides common map features, Map Plus has more specials:
● Dozens of online and offline maps could be customized, viewed and downloaded. New maps could be imported from MOBAC's map source XMLs, LUA scripts, QR codes, RMaps/MBTiles/OSMDroid/NaviComputer files and iOS caches.
● Both "EPSG:4326" and "Web Mercator" (EPSG:3857) projections are supported.
● Supports offsetted maps of China (with GCJ-02 datum), which is hundreds of meters randomly adjusted from the standard WGS84 datum.
● Downloading maps from any online map providers for specified regions and zoom levels.
● Displaying photos and videos in iOS albums directly on the map.
● Street views for most cities all around the world, including cities in China.
● Importing and exporting KML, KMZ and GPX files with custom icons, extended data and full styles.
● Importing Garmin's GDB, MPS file, OziExplorer's WPT、EVT、PLT、PNT、RTE files, and its own CSV files.
● Managing mass data with multi-level folders, bulk operations, shortcuts, tags and fuzzy searches.
● Previewing HTML formatted descriptions on the map and creating custom properties for all kinds of items.
● Finger-drag editing for all places, tracks, lines, polygons, ellipses, rectangles showing on map.
● Sharing or transferring data via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, iCloud, SMS, Email, QR codes, Open-In, AirDrop and many other ways.
● Web Share: enables you to upload, view and edit data from a desktop web browser under the same Wi-Fi network, or helps you play traveling photo slideshow on TVs with web browsers.
● GPS Track Recording：helps you to record all your footprints with auto-recovery support.
● Path Following: guides you the way along a direction route or any track or path you've recorded or created manually.
● Arrival Notification: alerts you when your were getting close to a target place.
● Guide Mark: draws markers on edges of the screen when it is out of visible map region currently.
● Backup: helps you backup or restore all data locally or with iCloud in the fastest way.
● Optimized for large screen devices and one-hand operation.
● Many many more features we could not list here are fantastic and free of charge, such as: Photo Mode, Offline Mode, Map Color Inverse, Manual Offset, Map Level Adjust, Custom Icons, Photo/Video Attachment, Image Overlay, Fast Editing, Distance/Perimeter/Area measuring, Track Statistics...
Please be aware:
While doing GPS track recording or enabled Arrival Notification feature, GPS hardware would continue running in the background until you manually stop those features, and the continued use of GPS in background would dramatically decrease battery life.
+ Supports worldwide "Street Views", including cities in China.
+ Custom properties support setting value type and optional values.
+ Optimized Image overlays to support changing image and auto-detection for same image reuse.
+ Supports circles which across the 180° meridian.
+ Supports bulk editing for "Tappable On Map".
+ Supports customized editing menu to fast create copies of features with same style and properties.
+ Optimized KML/KMZ importing and exporting.
+ Supports search directions in third party apps such as GoogleMap, Apple Map, etc.
+ Supports "Always" authorization for location service, which helps you hide the blue bar on top of the home screen while tracking in background.
+ Bug fix of places and control points which are invisible while longitude equals to 180°.
+ Bug fix of custom offline maps' offset X/Y does not work.
+ Bug fix of deleting folders in detail information page does not sync with map.
+ Other bug fixes.