Map Plus (GIS Editor + Offline Map + GPS Recorder)
iOS Universal Navigation
The most powerful and versatile tool for viewing and editing custom maps and managing mass of your geography or travel data.
● You can use Map Plus as a professional GIS tool for geographic data gathering, editing, measuring, cartography, surveying, planning, online/offline viewing and many other management.
● You can also use Map Plus to help your outdoor activities and global travels, for trip planning, offline map downloading, track/photo/video recording, or sharing memories with friends.
Besides common map features such as locating or search, Map Plus has many more special:
● Supports importing dozens of offline map files, such as MBTiles, RMaps, etc.
● Supports both EPSG:4326 and Web Mercator (EPSG:3857) for raster maps; Supports offset maps using China GCJ-02 datum.
● Importing and exporting KML/KMZ files with full styles and extension support.
● Importing and exporting GIS vector files, such as SHP, TAB, GEOJSON, GML/GZ. Supports all EPSG projections/CRS;
● Importing AutoCAD DXF files with affine transformation support based on calibration points.
● Importing files of CSV, GDB, MPS, WPT, EVT, PLT, PNT, RTE, etc.
● On-map Editing with fingers and Magnetic Snap support for all places, tracks, lines, polygons, circles, rectangles, text overlays, etc.
● GPS Track Recording with auto-recovery, custom time zone and background mode support.
● Path Following with voice guidance for own lines/tracks or searched out direction routes.
● Displaying photos and videos on the map based on locations.
● Managing mass data with multi-level folders, layers, bulk operations, shortcuts, tags and fuzzy searches. Advanced Search supports expressions and property conditions.
● Using Feature Class for bulk editing and managing on similar (same kind) features and layers all together. Supports bulk Attributes Merge and Link Relationship Building between features of different classes.
● Conditional Style, Script Property and Expression provide dynamic content of rendering, attributes and text labels.
● Customizable pop-up panel for selecting items on the map with HTML, JS and CSS support to make your own forms, layout and rich-formatted content.
● Street views for worldwide cities, including main cities in China.
● Displaying coordinates in MGRS or UTM.
● Photo Markup enables you to add arrows, texts, shapes, icons and free-hand draws to a photo.
● Browser Access enables you to upload, view and edit data from a web browser on PC/Mac within the same Wi-Fi network, or play slideshow on your TV for travel photos.
● Sharing or transferring data via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, iCloud, SMS, Email, QR codes, Open-In, AirDrop or many other ways.
● Backup & Restore functions helps you backup/restore data to/from files or iCloud easily.
● Many more fantastic and free functions could not be fully listed here, such as Guide Mark, Arrival Notification, Photo Mode, Map Level Adjust, Custom Icons, Photo/Video Attachments, Image Overlay, Text Overlay, Fast Editing, Distance/Perimeter/Area Measuring, Custom Time Zone, etc.
(Notice: While using GPS track recording, Route Following or Arrival Notification, the GPS hardware would continuously running in the background which might dramatically decrease battery life.)
+ Supports 34 new options of character encoding for importing CSV, SHP, etc.
+ Supports handling huge files in backup, restoring, file importing and exporting. For example, archiving files larger than 4 GB.
+ Lists associated items of a feature class while viewing by tags in User Data.
+ Cleans some garbage media files during the version upgrading.
+ Fixes the bug of size editing not saved for rectangles.
+ Fixes the bug of layer names imported as garbled character during GIS importing.
+ Fixes some bugs of using default values of feature classes.
+ Other bug fixes.