Navman RoadMate Australia & New Zealand
The Navman RoadMate App gives you the SmartGPS experience on your smartphone! This app is designed to be a robust navigation and search tool with an extensive Point Of Interest library including Foursquare listings and specials via the Foursquare App. In addition, you can monitor Yelp (AU), Menumania (NZ) and Foursquare suggested locations in a dynamic environment of flipping squares that show Points Of Interest near your current location. There is also a "Send To SmartGPS" function that allows you to share your destination from your smartphone to your Navman SmartGPS device.
RoadMate features include:
• Sync – saves your Wish List to your SmartGPS Eco account.
• Share – find your destination and send it (via Bluetooth) to your SmartGPS device in your car, for a seamless navigation experience.
• Information Squares – this innovative interface makes selections easy to access with features presented in squares. Get Yelp (AU), Menumania.co.nz (NZ), Foursquare, Navigation, and Traffic, all on one control panel.
• Searchable maps – scan and simulate routes within Australia and New Zealand.
• Points of interest – conveniently search for restaurants, hotels, petrol stations, etc.
• Turn-by-turn – voice navigation with street name.
• Landmark Voice Guidance - instead of hearing "turn right in 500m onto Main Street", you will now hear "In 500m, turn right at the BP petrol station onto Main Street". Applies to selected landmarks.
• Real time traffic flow – check your route for traffic conditions.
You can also receive Premium Safety Camera Alerts which adds mobile and fix safety cameras, red light cameras and other alerts that you will want to hear.
A one year renewable subscription for Premium Safety Camera Alerts is available as an additional in-app purchase.
SUNA Live / Predictive Traffic is offered as a lifetime subscription (AUD 19.99 billed one time)^
Languages Supported: English, Spanish and French.
Users upgrading will receive updated Australian and New Zealand maps, along with numerous features for sharing and synchronising information, of your choosing, with your Navman GPS device, friends and family.
* Subscriptions are billed to you through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Data charges applies for real time searches and updates in Yelp!, Foursquare, and for receiving Traffic updates and safety alerts (in app purchase upgrade). Wi-Fi connectivity required for similar use on iPod touch and iPad.
* GPS applications running in the background will decrease battery life.
^For maps and traffic data, "lifetime" is defined as the USEFUL life of the product or until NAVMAN no longer receives relevant map and traffic data FROM ITS CURRENT SUPPLIER.
iPhone 3G & iPod touch 2nd gen are not supported. User must upgrade to iOS 4.3 or later to use the application. iOS 7 is supported by this release.
For more information visit http://www.navman.com.au or http://www.navman.co.nz
For support visit http://www.navmansupport.com.au or http://www.navmansupport.co.nz
Fix a number of crashes after upgrading to 2.6.1
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 555.9 MB