Magellan Roadmate Australia & New Zealand
The Magellan RoadMate, brought to you by Navman, transforms your iPhone into a top-notch navigational device, with the latest and most sophisticated GPS capabilities like audio and visual turn-by-turn directions.
Not only are you able to use TrueLocal to find places like shops, hotels and restaurants easily, this app comes with a swag of highly advanced GPS features usually only found in dedicated sat nav devices. For a little bit extra, you can buy a lifetime subscription to live traffic updates from SUNA.
World class features and benefits available with Magellan RoadMate include:
• Turn by turn navigation, including spoken street names offering you audio and visual directions
• Map zoom and pan during turn-by-turn navigation to reduce confusion
• Pedestrian mode so you can use it while walking
• Tunnel Assist for continuous navigation guidance even when you are driving through a tunnel
• Trip Select which displays your route options so you can choose your preferred course
• Road Assist can locate where you are if you breakdown and tells you the closest emergency contacts like the nearest mechanic; and displays their details so you can call for help
• 3D Junction Views and advanced lane guidance offering more detailed information on where you are and what lane you should be travelling in
• Continued navigation while calling, playing music and auto music fading for incoming calls
• Multi-stop trip planning which can work out the best route to take when you have many stops to make
• In-app, one off purchase option of live traffic updates from SUNA for only AUD 19.99
• Free premium language options including English, Spanish and French
• Over 600,000 POI’s pre-installed as well as POI search options with TrueLocal
• Comes pre-installed with Australian and New Zealand NAVTEQ maps
SUNA Live / Predictive Traffic is offered as a lifetime subscription (AUD 19.99 billed one time)^
Subscriptions are billed to you through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Privacy statement: http://www.magellangps.com.au/Info/Privacy_Policy
^For maps and traffic data, “lifetime” is defined as the life of the product or 3 years, whichever is reached first, or until Magellan no longer receives relevant map and traffic data.
It is illegal to use your iPhone without a cradle while you are in a car. Magellan RoadMate by Navman offers a premium car kit which includes a cradle that has an in-built GPS receiver to enhance the GPS signal to your phone. The kit lets you call hands free with Bluetooth, has a powerful, amplified hands-free speaker and charges your phone when plugged in. The Magellan RoadMate premium car kit can be purchased from www.magellangps.com.au
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 12, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 489.1 MB