This app was removed from the App Store.
Machu Picchu Travel Guide
iOS Universal Travel
Machu Picchu is a pre-Spanish, Inca civilization site located almost 8,000 feet above sea level. The site is located on a mountain ridge above the valley of Urubamba in Peru. The city is also called the “City of the Incas”. Machu Picchu is perhaps the most well known places affiliated with the Inca civilization. Machu Picchu is one of the top archeological sites in the world. It is also one of Peru’s most popular and lucrative tourist sites, bringing 10,00,000 foreigners every year.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Machu Picchu.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Machu Picchu. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Machu Picchu. Search for places and addresses in Machu Picchu. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Machu Picchu.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Machu Picchu.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Machu Picchu. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.