This app was removed from the App Store.
London Underground for iPad by Zuti
iOS iPad Navigation
♦ KEY FEATURES
● Full offline map and routing, works underground, no internet connection required.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Simple, fast and intuitive to use.
● Instantly see the route of any transport service drawn on the map.
● Save and recall favourite and recent journeys.
● Take me home feature.
● Unique “Minute Map” feature allows quick view of all journey times from a start location.
● Services can be turned on or off, routing round problems.
● Works in landscape or portrait mode.
● Streets, Places of interest etc built into the application.
● Live service status, planned disruptions, etc (internet required).
● Live station departure boards (stations that support this data only + internet required).
The new London Underground application makes it easy to travel in and around the city using the Underground, DLR (Docklands Light Railway) and London Overground systems.
The application uses the latest licensed official TFL (Transport for London) map. You can use your inbuilt GPS to accurately locate yourself within the city and see the nearest transportation stop and distance to it.
Tap on the map for location information, use the inbuilt search feature or choose from a list of locations. Also include are places of interest, museums, hotels, parks, restaurant, shops, hospitals, streets, etc. The route planner will automatically suggest the nearest station to any place of interest you select.
♦ MINUTE MAP
Another great unique feature is the “Minute Map” option which allows you to see the travel times from a start point to all other locations on the map. This is a great way to view the topology of a city and gauge traveling times.
The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport systems, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. This product provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least amount of changes.
♦ LIVE INFO
When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
♦ MORE MAPS
This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
1. New map from TFL with the new Emirates Air Line included
2. Minor routing updates