iOS Universal Navigation
Friendjectory allows you to see where your friends are right now. App uses iPhone's GPS receiver and WiFi / 3G to send and receive friend location data. You can add as many friends as you like and see all of them on the map at once.
Please note that the accuracy is highly depending on GPS and network connection quality. You can look at friend's GPS accuracy to determine how accurate is the current position by tapping on friends bubble or looking at accuracy circle around friend's location. If your friend appears in wrong location then most probably it is caused by a bad network or GPS coverage.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please turn off background location updates in the app's settings if you are experiencing battery drain problems on your iOS device.
- Support for ipad 3G
- Location updates in real-time;
- Update significant location changes in background (iPhone 4 and 3GS only);
- Automatic notifications about nearby friends even when app is not running;
- Free instant messages;
- Lock view on active users (scroll lock);
- Heading course and accuracy indicator;
- Basic twitter integration;
- Invite friends to open app when Friendjectory is not running;
- Several map types;
- iPhone 4 Retina display support;
- Settings and friend pairs are stored on the server so you can share your iPhone with your family and log in with different accounts with no worry about loss of data or settings;
If you have any troubles using this app, please send questions to our support email: email@example.com
- App renamed to Friendjectory;
- Support for iPad 3G;
- Delete your own map messages;
- Reorganize contact order;
- Remove contacts;
If you are experiencing any problems, please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Please turn off background location updates in the app's settings if you are experiencing battery drain problems on your iOS device.