iAmLost will help you find direction to saved locations even when there is no internet.
🔴 Especially in case of disaster, there might be no internet for you to use another normal Map applications to find way back home.
This app will help you to find direction to marked location as well as showing you the distance remained.
🔴 How to use:
Firstly, press the button on the left to save a location (ex: position "Home") that you want to come back to later.
When you need to come back to position "Home", select it via Bookmark button, then the application will show you the direction and distance from current location to position "Home".
★ In 2011-Japan-Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, many iPhone users did not has the internet to use normal Map apps★
★ In case of no internet, direction, distance, and route that you walked will be shown, but map detail images could not be shown.
Adds support for iOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 16, 2012
- Tien Thinh Vu
- 0.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dictionaries For All
• EiWa Web (Japanese Dictionary + WebBrowser)
• French Dictionaries
• French Reader (Livres & Dictionnaires)
• German Dictionaries
• German Reader (Bücher & Wörterbücher)
• Ideas Note
• Japan Pocket Dictionary (with WebBrowser)
• Japanese Dictionaries
• Từ điển (Vietnam Pocket Dictionary)
• Vietnam Dictionaries
• WebReflow and RSS Subscribe Browser
• iReader for Studying Languages
• xDiagram 2
• Đọc sách đa ngôn ngữ (Vietnamese Reader)
• 電子書籍リーダー・辞書 - iReader for Japanese