iOS Universal Navigation
GPS Tour is a sophisticated yet user-friendly GPS app that leads you to your target coordinates. Simply enter the coordinates of your destinations and follow the compass.
Add locations in one profile to mark all the important stages of your tour. The App will use the coordinates of your tags and your current position to lead you to the location of your choice.
You can easily save your location tags and the tour profile to store it on your device. Load, edit and use your tour profiles and location tags any time and wherever you want.
GPS Tour supports coordinates in any combination of degrees, minutes or seconds. You can choose between feet and meter and can even adjust the GPS tracking accuracy.
With GPS Tour you will be able to monitor your current position (coordinates and on the map), altitude, speed, moving direction and the orientation of your device - even if you are not connected to the internet.
This App is especially designed but not limited to people performing outdoor and off-road sports such as climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, motocross, hunting, fishing, sailing, kayaking, rowing etc.
Note: GPS Tour works fully without internet connection (offline). This is true for everything but the fetching of new map pictures that have not been loaded with connected previously; all tags and your current position will still be displayed!
Disclaimer: Some iOS devices do not support all of the features offered by GPS Tour. GPS Tour and its producers do not assume liability for the accuracy and usefulness of the information displayed and provided in this application. Users who base decisions on information given by this application do so at their own risk.
* adds full iPad support
* fixes a bug that caused the app to crash when saving locations
GPS Tour version 2.0:
This is a major update that introduces long requested features, and also distinguishes between a free and a purchased version (via in-app purchase).
* finally, GPS Tour is updated to support iOS 10 and all current phone devices
* negative values for north and east have been changed to be positive and south and west, respectively
* locations can now be added directly on the map
* locations can now be moved and deleted on the map
* locations may now contain additional notes
* profiles can now be exported via CSV
* the full version supports an unlimited number of locations
* when importing GPX files, also routes and tracks are imported
* preferences have now their own, single view
* adds an option to specify whether photos taken inside the app are forwarded to the photo library or not
Hope you have fun!