iOS Universal Navigation
GPS Tour is a sophisticated yet user-friendly GPS app that leads you to your target coordinates. Simply enter the coordinates of your destinations and follow the compass.
Add locations in one profile to mark all the important stages of your tour. The App will use the coordinates of your tags and your current position to lead you to the location of your choice.
You can easily save your location tags and the tour profile to store it on your device. Load, edit and use your tour profiles and location tags any time and wherever you want.
GPS Tour supports coordinates in any combination of degrees, minutes or seconds. You can choose between feet and meter and can even adjust the GPS tracking accuracy.
With GPS Tour you will be able to monitor your current position (coordinates and on the map), altitude, speed, moving direction and the orientation of your device - even if you are not connected to the internet.
This App is especially designed but not limited to people performing outdoor and off-road sports such as climbing, biking, hiking, skiing, motocross, hunting, fishing, sailing, kayaking, rowing etc.
Note: GPS Tour works fully without internet connection (offline). This is true for everything but the fetching of new map pictures that have not been loaded with connected previously; all tags and your current position will still be displayed!
Disclaimer: Some iOS devices do not support all of the features offered by GPS Tour. GPS Tour and its producers do not assume liability for the accuracy and usefulness of the information displayed and provided in this application. Users who base decisions on information given by this application do so at their own risk.
proud to present some major updates to the app:
* from now on, GPS Tour can also handle tracks (beside regular locations). Trackpoints can be edited directly on the map or in the edit tab.
* added a tracking service, that allows to automatically track your location based on predefined time intervals or distances
* Import/Export supports tracks for the formats GPSTour and GPX
* added an info-tour that shortly gives an overview of the app - it is reachable from the main view
* some bug fixes, e.g., fixes app crashed caused by too many locations (> 1000)