This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Navigation
Do you have multiple separate GPS based applications just because they all have some different function, you need? In this case you need GPS Box. It has all the required fancy GPS features and more, furthermore it's cheaper then buying all apps separately.
- Rotating google maps based map, with full screen capability.
- Speed camera database
- Location bookmark, to save the place you left your car, or to bookmark any place. You can even save pictures and add text.
- Speed measurement
- Compass with both magnetometer (only on 3GS) and GPS support
- Trip functionality to measure and save your important trips
- Display of the current address, you are
- Altimeter measurement which uses both GPS and online services to determine your elevation
- iPod control/display panel, to show what your iPod is playing, and to control main functionalities.
- Digital clock to show you the current time
- Digital stopper
You can enable/disable any of the above described functionalities.
This is not all.
- GPS Box can do Auto Zoom and Auto Movement of the map, according to your speed, can show you the route to your bookmark (opens Google Maps application to do this).
- You can change the color scheme of any digital content on the panels.
- You can set panel shift time, or you can lock a panel and shift them by wipe gestures.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iOS 5 ready