This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Navigation
Navigate with features you won’t find in free apps: víago not only provides turn-by-turn navigation, it also provides advanced features such as lane assist that tells you which lane you want to be in for your next turn. There are also photoReal junction views that provide a realistic look at interchanges ahead. Now you can drive with great confidence when approaching complex situations on unfamiliar roads.
Browse the map and search for addresses and POIs around the globe. Online maps require a data connection which may incur data charges. Once you’ve found a destination within your region, navigate right to it. Online maps use the latest map data available and don’t take up storage space on your device. Plus, víago allows you to upgrade and customize your experience with premium add-on features.
- International map browsing: search addresses and POIs anywhere in the world
- Turn-by-turn navigation within your region
- Lane assist with photoReal junction views*
- Displays current street, speed and speed limit*
- Customize your experience with optional upgrades
Add the Features You Desire
Optional in-app purchases allow you to add the capabilities you want to help get you where you’re going with ease.
- Downloadable Maps to Go allow you to navigate without a data connection and avoid roaming fees
- Choose full or regional coverage maps
- Traffic Live provides real-time traffic information with automatic rerouting
- Directions with spoken street names and 3-D building representations help you with your orientation
- Garmin Real Directions™ guide using landmarks, significant buildings and traffic lights, such as, “Turn left after the clock tower”
- Mobile Alert Live provides alerts for mobile speed cameras as reported by fellow drivers (not permitted in all countries)
- Safety Kit helps you avoid trouble with speed and safety camera warnings (not permitted in all countries), active lane guidance and alternative routes
- Panorama View 3-D shows you the surrounding terrain, including mountains, hills and valleys
- Urban Guidance helps you navigate major cities on foot or by using public transportation
- Bonus Package: A Free option that lets you customize the look of your app with various map themes and vehicle icons
Once the app is installed, the map material for your entire region (Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, or Russia) can be used online for navigation.
With Maps to Go you can navigate without an Internet connection and add the following regions to the app: Europe, North America, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand, Middle East, Russia
Up to date maps:
After the app has been installed for the first time, you will have access automatically to the latest maps available from the market leader HERE maps (formerly Navteq).
* where data is available
Continuous use of GPS in the background can lead to a notable reduction in battery life.
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Stability improvements and bug fixes