iOS iPhone Navigation
“Garmin Street Pilot” navigation app will be discontinued by July 31st, 2017. The latest version of “Garmin Street Pilot” is compatible with iOS 10, and the latest map is 2017, 2nd season.
By discontinuation of the app, Garmin will not offer following software and map updates.
At the same time, current users can still use the app in iOS 10 system, and map updates will be ended by 2017, 4th season.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
(Garmin StreetPilot can run on iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5, 5s, 4s as well as GPS-enabled iPads)
*StreetPilot Taiwan v4.1 support iOS10, iCloud data backup.
- Map coverage: Taiwan.
- Map language: Traditional Chinese
* Current Map version: 2016.30
**New map update flow: From v3.3, we will enable users to update the map in app. Please check if there’s new map update available follow below steps and download the map with internet access. Setting-> Map -> Map update -> Download new map.
Garmin StreetPilot Onboard Taiwan gives your iPhone® the best in GPS navigation with photoReal junction views, 3D buildings, street view and more. In addition to the premium features, it is easy to use thanks to the intuitive Garmin user interface. With the preloaded maps on your device, you can look up addresses and points of interest (POI), such as gas stations, restaurants and ATMs without Internet connection. Download Garmin StreetPilot and enjoy the excellent mobile navigation system!
- Preloaded 100% Garmin in-house Taiwan map
- More than 250,000 POIs (points of interest) and 5.4 million addresses
- 3D buildings and landmarks
- Speed camera alerts & Speed limit for the major roads
- Lane assist with PhotoReal™ Junction View providing the photo-realistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers
- Industry-leading Garmin user interface
- Car/Scooter/Motorcycle/Pedestrian mode
- TTS (text-to-speech) : Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including street names
- Chinese/Taiwanese/English voice guidance
- Last mile: Parking information and switch to Pedestrian mode
- Trip planner allows you to create a route with multiple stops in advance with automatic or manual ordering of destinations.
- Simulation function: Easily set from and to locations and preview the route. (Find simulation in “i” on POI)
- Day/Night navigation mode
- iQ search: Get the results of searching with ultra-fast speed.
- Preloaded points of interest with address, telephone numbers, parking & exit info
- Exit services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, gas stations and accommodation available at exits along your route.
- Where Am I? Emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude, the nearest address, intersection, hospitals, police stations and gas stations.
- Weather feature shows current conditions and a 5-day forecast.
- Vehicle icon download: link to Garmin Garage to get fancy icons
** Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Asia Customer Support
Tel: +886-2-26429199 ext 1 (Mandarin)
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 19 PM (GMT+8)
Saturday: 8 AM –17 PM (GMT+8)
Tel: 86-400-819-1899 (Mandarin)
Monday – Saturday: 9 AM – 17 PM (GMT+8)
South East Asia
Tel: +886-2-26429199 ext 2 (English & Mandarin)
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 17 PM (GMT+8)
Fixed known issues for iOS10