Qibla application will help you to find the Kaaba direction quick and accurately where ever you are in the world.
If you moved to somewhere else, on a vacation or on a business trip you can easily find Qibla with this application.
This application only works with iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 mobile phones. By using the GPS and Compass devices in your iPhone, application fist determines your position and direction. These values are used in trigonmetric calculations to find the direction of Kaaba accurately.
Using the applciation is very easy. Application shows the Qibla direction automatically with just one click. No settings needed.
If the compass inside your phone is near to a metalic or magnetic objects, your device will warn you to draw an eight symbol in the air. When this message is shown, take away your phone from the effecting objects and do the eight movement as it is shown in the diagram.
iPhone 3G and iPod Touch devices does not contain a compass feature and so the application will not function properly! Your device must be either iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.
Creative Commons Attributions
* Kabe-i Muazzama photo used for the app icon is photographed by flickr user Acizane.
* Al-Multazam photo used for the application background is photographed by flickr user lamaK.
- Fixed opposite direction showing problem in some countries
- Retina display support fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2011
- Mos IT Ltd.
- 1.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data