Chicago L Rapid Transit for iPad
iOS iPad Navigation
Chicago L Rapid Transit for iPad Application is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Chicago Rapid Transit "L".
- Official map of Chicago Rapid Transit. Landscape and portrait modes are available.
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle), and also on Google Map.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The trip planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in Chicago Rapid Transit. Travel time is also estimated. To get better Route results, please switch into Best Route in the settings of the application.
- Interactive map to choose your stations for the route.
- The route planner included in this application does not require a network connection to operate, it works perfectly while in the subway.
- The application locates the nearest stations from your position in Chicago. It is possible to increase or decrease the distance of localization in the settings.
- You can provide an address in Chicago, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- The application is fully compatible with Google Map. It is now possible to locate the nearest stations from your position on Google Map within the application, each station is represented by a red pin, a popup shows you the distance of localization for each station, and it's updated live via GPS as you walk in the streets of Chicago!
- It is now possible to add new Point of Interest (POI) databases to Chicago L Rapid Transit application via in-app purchase. These options allow you to activate Fast Food POI, Restaurants POI, Coffee, Pastry & Ice Cream POI, Leisure POI and Accommodation POI in Chicago. You will be able to locate all nearby POI on Google Map.
- Service Advisories (Live travel news) from Chicago Transit Authority is available.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, Deutsch and Japanese.
This application is authorized by Chicago Transit Authority.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Chicago L Rapid Transit application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org