This app was removed from the App Store.
Car Locator Free
iOS iPhone Navigation
With Car Locator Free, you can easily use your iPhone's built-in maps application to navigate to the location of your car. Car Locator Free will keep a history of the last 5 locations of your car. Car Locator Free uses the iPhone GPS functionality to obtain your current location, and then saves that location to a database (so you can later use the built in maps application to navigate to your car).
- Use GPS capabilities to locate car from saved GPS
- Save Photo Note of area for more help locating car
- Save Voice note with tips, such as next to wall.
1) After parking you car, launch Car Locator Free.
2) When Car Locator Free loads, select Yes to allow the application to retrieve your current location. Make sure you have GPS lock, not just general location based on estimated cellular tower locations.
3) Select Here's My Car to save the current location of your car.
4) When you're returning from the store, amusement park, airport, or any other place, just launch Car Locator Free once again, and select Car Locator Free to launch the built in maps application to navigate to your car.
Important: Car Locator Free requires built-in GPS chip to be accurate. If you try to use this app with non-GPS enabled devices, it is recommended that you take good voice and photo note because the GPS information will be inaccurate.