This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Navigation
AutoTones™ will react to the movement of your car and make it sound like race car, an old car, or even a toilet! Do you own an electric car? Do you miss the sound of having an engine? (Compatible with Blutooth Audio so you can use your car's speakers!)
Prevent car accidents by warning pedestrians of your silent electric car!
AutoTones™ is an engine sound simulator for your car. Just choose your desired vehicle, place your iPhone or iPod Touch in your car securely, and press the "Start the Car!" button! It's that easy!
AutoTones™ will detect the movement of the vehicle you are in and playback realistic sounds to match acceleration, deceleration, turns, stops, and idles. The steering wheel will turn as the vehicle turns, and the speedometer will rotate as the vehicle accelerates and decelerates. Touch the screen and you'll honk the horn of the current vehicle!
Even if you don't have a car, you can use AutoTones™ in a taxi, on the train, on a bus, and even on a speed boat! You can also hold it in your hand and run around! You will be laughing hysterically in seconds!
NOTE: For best results, plug your iPhone or iPod Touch into your car stereo. Pressing the "Start the car!" button calibrates AutoTones™ to your device's current position. If your device is moved please make sure to re-calibrate AutoTones™ by pressing the red stop button and then press "Start the car!" again. Happy driving!
• Super Car that sounds like a Ferrari or Lamborghini
• Clunker that sounds like a car from the 1960's that backfires and has an embarrassingly weak horn
• Toilet vehicle that sounds like the movement of your car is controlling someone's body functions! Sounds include pee hitting the water, turning farts, and the ever popular acceleration fart!
• Sensitivity settings to tune the response based on how aggressive the driver is
• Detailed instructions
• Optional Facebook support to tell your friends how awesome AutoTones™ is!
© Black Frog Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- You can now enable/disable each of the sound effects for turning, braking, and engine revs on the vehicle selection screen.
- Improved instructions page