Augmented Distance is an aid tool, allowing you to see the speed of the vehicle you're in (car, bus, train, boat).
With Augmented Distance you'll now have a guideline, telling you how far you should be from the car in front of you - according to your speed (taken from the GPS), so you could tell the driver to slow down.
You have two weather modes that allows you to keep the appropriate distance: Sunny - will show you the distance that equals 2 seconds gap.
Rainy - will show you the distance that equals 3 seconds gap.
Other than that, you'll have the bonus of getting all the travel information on your screen:
Speed, Avg. Speed, Max. Speed, Distance, Move time, Altitude.
And that's not all:
You can even save the drive and export it as a standard GPX file (allowing you to view your route in any popular map application).
We haven't forgot the music lovers - you can play and control your iPod music from within the application.
1. The calculation is made according to the GPS information - when the reception is poor - the calculation might get affected as well.
2. The position of the line on the screen, is for information only and will represent as much as possible the real location. This is also affected by the GPS reception and the device angle.
3. In some countries even putting a device on the windshield is forbidden - so in this case you will only be able to use the record information (and iPod of course).
Please contact us and let us know what you'd like us to add in the upcoming versions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 28, 2011
- Yaniv Kalsky
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Print animals anywhere with iPrintAnimals
• Print the alphabet anywhere with iPrintAlphabet
• Reminders, Timers, Fast! - Beep Me
• Reminders, Timers, Fast! - Beep Me Free
• Tanach for all - iPad Edition
• Tanach for all - iPhone Edition
• Tanach for all - תנ"ך בשביל כולם
• Tefilat Haderech for all
• iProjector for iPad