aSmartHUD is simple and clear vehicle digital dashboard featured by
- HUD mode
- SHORT-TERM WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD MUSIC PLAYLIST CONTROL
- PHOTO CAMERA WITH IMAGE MARKING
- ADJUSTABLE TRANSPARENCY APPLE MAPS SCREEN
It visualizes your
- current speed,
- average speed,
- current time,
- elapsed trip time,
- trip elapsed time,
- distance/time/direction to home location,
- weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval,
- direct distance (kilometers, miles, nautical miles supported) to the starting point of your trip.
- maximum reached speed, altitude and distance to start point, for the current trip and all the trips your ever did.
Comparing with others HUD displays on the market - better look and more features for no price.
Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. We love this mode! We found it much more convenient compared to traditional car dashboards (especially on the roads of Western Europe, which are full of speed cameras and where you need to watch your speedometer all the time). And last but not the least - it just looks cool. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- "aSmart HUD" can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. For example, it can be a technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- You can skip/rewind/play/pause your current iPod music track, select the playlist or set the Shuffle or Repeat iPod mode.
- Weather forecast time intervals and temperature units (C, F) are selectable in Preferences.
- You can quickly take a photo of what's going on the road. Photo will be automatically saved into the Photos Album. The speedometer image, map and a some of other useful information will be placed over your photo.
- Landscape and Portrait screen layouts support.
- Three different compass styles, sound themes, colors, etc.
- 4 functionally different display themes.
- Speed history log chart.
- "Location Info" - longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision and some more data.
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the "Location Info" screen), where you can see your maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance from start.
- Tap the speed indicator to switch into speed fullscreen mode.
IMPORTANT: for more screenshots and details visit the http://atoll-ordenadores.com website
- The precision is affected by the satellite signal quality. If unsure, use the program only for reference, don't rely on it for 100%. Application requires real A-GPS chip - so, no iPod and not-3G iPad supported. On iPad 3G application function only in "double pixel" mode.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- New color picker for custom color themes;
- Some visual improvements;
*** Rate the app to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- Custom color schemes;
- iPhone 5 Retina 4" screen full support;
- Rised maximum speed for kmh in Analog screen theme;
- New display theme - "Analog" represents an analog speedometer. Use Preferences/Display/General Interface Themes/Analog to switch on.
- iOS 5 tested and fixed;
- True and magnetic pole compass switch;
- Camera mode: you can make road photos within the app. A small "dashboard" will be added on the image bottom, photos are automatically saved into your Photos Album;
- New "ECO" screen layout: color of the palm tree leaf on the right side (landscape) indicates what speed limit you are within. Leaf on the left shows how smooth and economical your driving style is.
- All new "Speed Jet" interface style option;
- 3GS Magnetometer Compass support option;
- Compact iPod control panel;
- Settings rearrangement;
- Additional compass options;
- Details level for speed fullscreen mode;
- Updated iPod control screen: playlist selection, repeat, shuffle;
- Adjustable transparency Google Maps screen;
- Live speed display option;
- Direction to Home location display;
- Moving time display;
- Distance To Home display;
- Saves current screen and HUD state on exit;
- Additional color options;
- Fix in current music item slide;
- Additional font option;
- Portrait mode for Location Info and Weather Details screens;
- Added an option to lock the Landscape or Portrait screen mode;
- Additional (power cord - right) landscape mode;
- New type of data: short-time weather forecast;
- New speed history chart style - "Limit Bars". The color of the bar depends on the speed limit you are driving within. Green, if below first speed limit (city), yellow if below second (public roads), etc.
- Portrait screen mode;
- "Records" screen (left upper button on the Location Info screen), where you can see your maximum reached speed , maximum altitude and maximum distance from start.
- Some changes in speed limit sound warnings;
- Added switch between 12/24 hours time display (available on Units tab in Preferences);
- Added "Orange" color scheme;
- More customization: possibility to select different color of the "compass circle";
- Urgent fix: iPod.app doesn't get stopped, if playing music in background. You can enjoy your music and HUD at the same time!
- Two new sound options added: "Beep" - just another sound to mark the speed limits and "Morse", when "aSmart HUD" beeps morse-code for "ONE" when you crossing the first speed limit, "TWO" for second, and "THREE" for third. The startup sound is morse-coded word "HELLO".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Atoll Ordenadores
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (379)
- 5.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1ST Photo Marker
• 1ST To-Do Map Free
• 1ST To-Do Map Pro
• 1ST To-Do Map for iPad
• 4 Сказки
• Atoll Numeric Translator
• Car Parental Control
• DeLoraen Time Circuit
• Irish Insomnia
• Irish Insomnia for iPad
• a.HigherThan Free
• a3DTrack HUD +SpeedCams
• aDrive Photo
• aDrive Video
• aGPSPlayer Free
• aGPSPlayer Pro
• aGile Dashboard
• aGile Dashboard Free
• aGileDash Capitan
• aHUD 3D Radars Canada
• aHUD 3D Radars South Africa
• aHUD Radars Canada
• aHUD Radars South Africa
• aHigherThan Pro
• aImpressio Art
• aImpressio Art Free
• aImpressio Art for iPad
• aPhoto GPS Marker
• aRaceHUD Video
• aSmart HUD +SpeedCams
• aSmart HUD 3D +SpeedCams
• aSmart HUD AIR
• aSmartHUD NAVI
• aSmartHUD NAVI AUSTRALIA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI BRITAIN MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI CANADA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI ESPANA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI EUROPE MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI Middle East MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI RUSSIA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI USA MAP+
• aSmartHUD+ 3D for iPad
• aSpeedCam ScannerAir
• aSpeedCam ScannerFix
• aTo-Do Map