aHUD Radars Canada
"aHUD Radars Canada" is an advanced vehicle digital dashboard designed especially for Canada and featured by HUD mode, fully compatible with FoxyTag FIXED AND MOBILE SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE.
After registering you will be able to participate by signaling new cameras or by confirming existing ones. You would create trust links with the other users and benefit from more reliable information. This collaborative model makes that FoxyTag is today the most complete and up to date speed camera database in the world.
Of course, registering with FoxyTag.com is free. FoxyTag system works worldwide.
- HUD MODE;
- Editable FoxyTag FIXED AND MOBILE SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE
- ROUTING AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS
- SHORT-TIME WEATHER FORECAST
- IPOD PLAYLIST REMOTE CONTROL
aHUD visualizes your
- current speed,
- average speed,
- elapsed trip time,
- distance/time to stored Home location,
- current distance to the trip starting point,
- maximum reached speed, maximum altitude and maximum distance to starting point for the current trip and all the trips your ever did,
- Current playing music track,
- Weather forecast for nearest 48 hours the with 3-hour time interval.
Also it shows
- positions of the nearest known speed cameras;
- color coded distance to the nearest known speed camera;
- it's direction (if known);
On approach aHUD will give you sound and visual warning.
- Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. Note: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- You can create and save the driving routes (Google Directions service is used - the same as for the standard Map application) to follow them later. Application will display your current position on the route and display the route on the map. Every route is saved in the application database, so you don't need to re-create it every time application starts up.
You can email the driving instructions for the saved route to any email address.
- aHUD can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. Like technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- You can choose between 6 different color themes.
- Google Street, Satellite and Hybrid maps with monochrome and inverted mode supported.
- Landscape and portrait screen modes.
- Speed history log chart is placed on the bottom of the screen.
- Several sound options available.
- "Records" screen, with maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all of your trips), maximum altitude and distance from start.
- You can specify different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, log type, sounds and more.
- You can pause, play, skip or rewind item in your current iPod playlist.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data is available on separate screen.
IMPORTANT: this features list in not complete. Please visit the product page for more info!
Limitations: The program is running only on GPS-enabled iPhones 3G/S/4 with iPhone OS 4.1 or higher. No iPod Touch, 1st-generation iPhones or minor OS versions supported.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- Tested and fixed for iOS 5;
- Camera mode: you can make road photos within the app. A small "dashboard" will be added on the image bottom, photos are automatically saved into your Photos Album;
- Retina icon;
- New weather server version support;
- New map source - OpenStreetMaps with 6 different color schemes;
- Switch off the "running radar rays" option;
- Reset Dials option;
- Magnetometer usage fix;
- Some UI changes;
- Beep on screen tap option;
- "Avoid tolls" routing option;
- Routing and driving instructions module;
- Track export in GPX format (can be emailed);
- iOS4 tested and fixed;
- GPS Signal help screen;
- Compass use 3GS Magnetometer option;
- Additional compass styles;
- "Live" speed display (switch on in Preferences/Display/Live Speed Display)
- Alternative speed view (switch on in Preferences/Display/Alternative Speed View)
- Preferences screen updated;
- Combined 3D Track chart;
- Track statistics and track settings screens;
- Second (power cord right landscape mode);
- Restyled Satellite Info screen;
- iPod control screen;
- Google Maps screen;
- Several small fixes/improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 28, 2013
- Atoll Ordenadores
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1ST Photo Marker
• 1ST To-Do Map Free
• 1ST To-Do Map Pro
• 1ST To-Do Map for iPad
• 4 Сказки
• Atoll Numeric Translator
• Car Parental Control
• DeLoraen Time Circuit
• Irish Insomnia
• Irish Insomnia for iPad
• a.HigherThan Free
• a.IRON HUD for iPad
• a3DTrack HUD +SpeedCams
• aDrive Photo
• aDrive Video
• aGPSPlayer Free
• aGPSPlayer Pro
• aGile Dashboard
• aGile Dashboard Free
• aGileDash Capitan
• aHUD 3D Radars Canada
• aHUD 3D Radars South Africa
• aHUD Radars South Africa
• aHigherThan Pro
• aImpressio Art
• aImpressio Art Free
• aImpressio Art for iPad
• aPhoto GPS Marker
• aRaceHUD Video
• aSmart HUD
• aSmart HUD +SpeedCams
• aSmart HUD 3D +SpeedCams
• aSmart HUD AIR
• aSmartHUD NAVI
• aSmartHUD NAVI AUSTRALIA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI BRITAIN MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI CANADA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI ESPANA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI EUROPE MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI Middle East MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI RUSSIA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI USA MAP+
• aSmartHUD+ 3D for iPad
• aSpeedCam ScannerAir
• aSpeedCam ScannerFix
• aTo-Do Map