AddressFind is used to find any address using any portion of it that you know. When you search, all resulting matches are displayed including area code, airport code and latitude/longitude, if available.
An easy way to find a zip code is to just enter the city/state or just the city.
A fun way to find how many other cities or towns with your hometown's name exist in the US or around the world.
You may then copy any address to the clipboard, display on a map or share using various services such as Email, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Each displayed matching address has three icons above the address to the left , center and right. The left icon is for copying to clipboard, the center icon is for displaying on a map and the right icon is for sharing using a service.
Use the left most icon to copy any address to the clipboard for use by other apps.
Use the right icon to share any address using Email, Twitter, Facebook and many more services.
Use the middle icon to display the address on on a map.
- minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 21, 2015
- MarkelSoft, Inc.
- 3.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (12)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Classic Rock App
• CoffeeFind for Starbucks
• Collage for Facebook
• Facebook Friendz
• iMapMe - Know where you are, where you've been and your favorite places
• iMyAddress - Display your current address anywhere.
• iMySystem - Device, Memory, Network, Location, Media and Process Monitoring
• iStreamTunes - Music Streamer for iTunes
• iTimerCam - Easy self timer for photos
• mText2Speech - Translate, Speak and Share
• My Videos for Facebook
• PepprGallery - Beautiful Photo Explorer and Editor
• Phone# Find - Find a person's phone number
• PhotosShare - Photo and video sharing between devices
• PowerSearch for Facebook