a3DTrack HUD +SpeedCams
"a3DTrack HUD+" is an advanced vehicle digital dashboard featured by combined speed, location and altitude 3D log graph with HUD mode, FIXED SPEED CAMERAS DATABASE nad IPOD REMOTE MUSIC CONTROL.
It visualizies your
- current speed
- average speed,
- current distance to the trip start point.
- maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance to start point.
Also it shows
- color coded distance to the nearest known fixed speed camera;
- it's speed limit (if known);
- it's position, relatively to your moving track;
On approach "a3DTrack HUD+" will give you sound and visual warning. Warning also will be given in case your speed exceeds the speed limit set for that camera.
The database includes an information about speed cameras in
- Europe (whole EU)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates,
NOTE: It's not guaranteed all speed cameras in your area are included into the database. However, we will release database updates right after the new information will become available.
Tapping the "HUD" icon mirrors all the text, so if you position the iPhone horizontally under your car's windscreen you can see perfectly readable half-transparent reflection of the picture displayed. NOTE: this mode works pretty well at night time and twilight, but on direct sunlight the screen brightness can be insufficient.
- "a3DTrack HUD+" can keep track on 4 speed limits, giving a warning (sound and visual) each time you crossing it. Normally, it's legal speed limits within cities, local roads and high-speed motorways. "Never exceed speed" is the speed you should not exceed under any conditions. For example, it can be a technical limit of your vehicle or the point where government can arrest your driving license.
- 3D Trip Log Graph
Unique way to represent the speed, location and altitude data in a single 3D graph. Color coded speed and altitude chart is constantly adjusted according to your moving trajectory. At your current location point there is a digital compass, showing moving course related to the North.
You can adjust the view angle by sliding your finger vertically, horizontal move changes the time scale. Tapping the "CLR" icon clears the track data, "FIT" sets the default view angle and fits the whole track on screen. In Preferences, you can adjust the transparency of all the components of the chart or switch them off completely.
- Location Info (longitude and latitude, GPS measurement precision) and some more data is available on separate screen.
- "Records" screen (left upper button of the Location Info), where you can see your maximum reached speed (during the current trip or all your trips), maximum altitude and maximum distance from start.
- Tap "average speed" indicator to switch to time or altitude display. Tapping the "Nearest Camera" will switch the camera detection off and show the distance to starting point of your trip.
- You can pause, play, skip or rewind item in your current iPod playlist. NOTE: you need run the iPod app to set current playlist;
- You can specify different measurement units (km/h, mph, knots and meters per second), display color scheme, sounds and more.
IMPORTANT: for more screenshots and details visit the http://atoll-ordenadores.com website.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- iOS 6 tested;
- Updated speed cameras database;
*** Rate 5 stars to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- Retina icon;
- Camera mode: you can make road photos within the app. A small "dashboard" will be added on the image bottom, photos are automatically saved into your Photos Album;
- Reset dials option;
- Some UI changes;
- New iPod control screen: Shuffle, Repeat, playlist selection
- Additional camera warning sound;
- Moving time display;
- Cameras database update. HongKong, Kuwait, Russia, Thailand added.
- iPhone OS 3.1 native;
- Additional color scheme (night driving);
- Few minor fixes;
- Speed fullscreen mode added (tap speed to activate, second tap switches it off).
- "Records" screen shows also the maximum speed, altidude and distance dates;
- New data type - trip elapsed time
- Display state saved on exit;
- Course display in degrees;
- New speed history chart color style - "Speed Limits". The color of the bar depends on the speed limit you are driving within. Green, if below first speed limit (city), yellow if below second (public roads), etc.
- Speed camera limit units switch (use mph, if you are in UK);
- Major speed cams database update (+approximately 3000 cameras in Europe and Canada, fixed speed limit for some cameras in EU);
- Progress bar, indicating approaching distance to nearest speed camera;
- Nearest camera icon flashing on 3D track view;
- Minor visual improvements;
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 16, 2012
- Atoll Ordenadores
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (59)
- 13.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1ST Photo Marker
• 1ST To-Do Map Free
• 1ST To-Do Map Pro
• 1ST To-Do Map for iPad
• 4 Сказки
• Atoll Numeric Translator
• Car Parental Control
• DeLoraen Time Circuit
• Irish Insomnia
• Irish Insomnia for iPad
• a.HigherThan Free
• aDrive Photo
• aDrive Video
• aGPSPlayer Free
• aGPSPlayer Pro
• aGile Dashboard
• aGile Dashboard Free
• aGileDash Capitan
• aHUD 3D Radars Canada
• aHUD 3D Radars South Africa
• aHUD Radars Canada
• aHUD Radars South Africa
• aHigherThan Pro
• aImpressio Art
• aImpressio Art Free
• aImpressio Art for iPad
• aPhoto GPS Marker
• aRaceHUD Video
• aSmart HUD
• aSmart HUD +SpeedCams
• aSmart HUD 3D +SpeedCams
• aSmart HUD AIR
• aSmartHUD NAVI
• aSmartHUD NAVI AUSTRALIA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI BRITAIN MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI CANADA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI ESPANA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI EUROPE MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI Middle East MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI RUSSIA MAP+
• aSmartHUD NAVI USA MAP+
• aSmartHUD+ 3D for iPad
• aSpeedCam ScannerAir
• aSpeedCam ScannerFix
• aTo-Do Map