WonkyTonk is a virtual instrument that sounds like a poorly tuned, old fashioned piano.
The perils of an un-tuneable piano, the bane of a pianists existence, must now become a burden on the go.
Is that the sound of a piano being played, or a violin being thrown against a church bell? We honestly don't know.
• Genuine sound recordings from a 100 year old piano with 85 keys and loose tuning pins.
• Distressed redwood piano case gives you the misleading feeling of a luxury piano
• Multi-touch support lets you make ear-rupturing chords to offend the musically apt
• Press and hold the scroll buttons to move up and down the piano, accessing all 85 keys
Sound quality best with headphones, also helps to spare others the displeasure of listening if you are in a merciful mood.
We apologize to those who have been experiencing a random scroll button bug we had been unable to reproduce. Version 1.3.0 should put a stop to this with a redesigned system:
- Rebuilt scroll buttons to stop another random error causing scrolling to not work-- give us feedback!
- WonkyTonk is now built to run at a smoother 60FPS by default, making scrolling smoother
- Splash screen has been updated
- Code and resources have been made more efficient, cutting some old fat from previous versions
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 17, 2013
- Joshua Liddle
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 14.0 MB