iOS iPhone Music
Discover amazing things about the music you love! Works with Spotify as well as iTunes.
Selected by Apple as APP STORE BEST OF YEAR
The Telegraph BEST MUSIC APP OF THE YEAR
Listed as one of the best apps in the world by the Telegraph, The Next Web, The Sunday Times, Stylist and more
Where was this song sampled? Who covered my favorite artists? What remixes were made for this track? WhoSampled knows! WhoSampled is the music DNA discovery app that lets you explore the music connections in your music collection. Access the world’s largest database of sample-based music, cover songs and remixes, and discover who your favorite artists have sampled, or whether your favorite songs have been covered or remixed! It’s an essential music discovery tool for anyone into Hip-Hop, Electronic/Dance music, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Funk, Soul, Classical or any other genre.
- Go on a journey of musical discovery built around your own music collection. Scan your iTunes or Spotify music library and discover amazing connections for the songs in it
- Easy access to the world’s largest and richest database of music DNA, with over 360,000 tracks, 125,000 artists and continuous daily additions. Search for any artist or track even if it is not in your music library
- Beautiful, ad-free, clean interface. Simple and intuitive navigation makes music exploration easy
- Compare tracks side-by-side and listen to full‐length tracks, streamed through YouTube (where available) or Spotify (Spotify Premium accounts only)
- “Now Playing” feature – double-tap from your music player to WhoSampled to discover all the musical connections for the song you’re listening to on your music player right now (Spotify is not supported for this feature)
- Highly detailed information on any sample (sample timing, sample type, part sampled) lets you pinpoint where the sample was used and compare it with the original
- Share your amazing finds with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers
- Deep and unique music charts that show you trending and top rated content as well as the all-time most influential artists and tracks
- Engage with the WhoSampled community from within the app; comment on and rate any entry in the WhoSampled database
- A host of other features and functionality including links to buy tracks from iTunes, personal favorites list plus contextual recommendations from every sample, cover and remix
Dig deeper into the music you love. Dig into the WhoSampled app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements:
- Fixed issues where iTunes and Spotify library scans of large libraries were failing
- Crash fixes