VocaLive FREE for iPad
iOS iPad Music
*** “MIC ROOM” MICROPHONE MODELING, SIMULTANEOUS MULTI-TRACK RECORDING, 4-TRACK LOOPER ADDED IN VOCALIVE 3.0 ***
VocaLive offers singers and vocalists an expandable suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio-quality sound in a portable package. The effects can be combined into a chain of 4 processors and saved as presets. A collection of up to 50 presets is included to get you up and running immediately.
VocaLive FREE for iPad comes with the Reverb effect, and upon registration with IK Multimedia, the Double effect is also unlocked. Then you can add 10 additional effects à la carte from a selection that includes 4 Vocal Effects: Pitch Fix (for tuning correction or stylized quantization FX), Choir (a 3-part harmonizer), Morph (a formant shifter to change the tonal quality of the voice from subtle deepening to radical gender bending) and De-Esser (to remove sibilance from the voice) plus 6 more Studio Effects: Delay, Parametric EQ, Compressor, Chorus, Phazer and Envelope Filter — that together provide unparalleled creative processing power.
With VocaLive for iPad you can record vocals and instruments, process your recordings with effects, sing along to any song in your iTunes Music library — its Voice Cancel feature lets you practice over the existing vocals — and warm up your voice with its helpful included vocal warm-up tools. VocaLive is an incredible professional vocal effects workstation that you can take with you anywhere.
And now you can also take advantage of VocaLive 2.0’s new studio section (available via in-app purchase), which lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. It has an intuitive interface that gives you a detailed waveform visualization (with a time grid and quick undo/redo), touch-and-drag looping, easy punch-in and punch-out recording, a quick per-channel FX enable/disable button and streamlined access to all recording and mixing controls.
For the best quality, use VocaLive on stage with iRig Mic HD, IK’s new high-quality handheld digital microphone. But you can also have fun with it and record quick ideas using the built-in microphone on your iPad or earbuds.
VocaLive also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
Use a MIDI interface like iRig MIDI 2 to control your vocal processors “hands-free” with a MIDI floor controller.
VocaLive is Audiobus compatible*; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
VocaLive for iPad features:
• Real time vocal processor + recording app
• 4-processor vocal effects chain
• 12 professional studio-quality effects
• Single track recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio with master effects section via in-app purchase
• Studio section* (available via in-app purchase) offers DAW-style features: waveform visualization and editing, touch-and-drag looping, normalization, punch-in/punch-out recording and more
• AutoFreeze (allows each track to have its own full effects chain)
• Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your Music library or computer
• Audiobus support*
• Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings
• Audio Copy/Paste
• 50 presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall
• Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
• MIDI controllable
• Digital Audio Support
• Low-latency for real time vocal processing
• Full version available
IMPORTANT: AmpliTube for iPad users can add the effects processors from VocaLive to their AmpliTube app via in-app purchase in the Shop.
For more information:
* requires iPad 2 or later
- Added in-app purchases sharing from Mic Room to VocaLive
- Fixed compatibility with certain USB audio / MIDI peripherals
- General reliability improvements