UNO Synth Editor
iOS Universal Music
UNO Synth Editor is the companion app for IK’s UNO Synth. Easily access and control all the aspects of this powerful analog synthesizer from your iPhone or iPad while UNO Synth is connected.
UNO Synth is a powerful but accessible monophonic analog synthesizer, with powerful sound-shaping controls, easy preset access and a range of useful features for both live and studio use. It’s easy for even a beginner to use, but offers true analog sound even for pros.
UNO Synth Editor takes UNO to the next level, giving you enhanced access to the oscillator section for massive sound-shaping potential. Adjust continuously variable waveshapes and pulse-width modulation to create any type of sound you can imagine. Access the noise generator as well to create amazing analog drums.
This Editor also gives you full access to the Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release controls of both the filter and amplitude envelopes for even more in-depth sound shaping, along with enhanced control over all effects, including Delay, Vibrato, Wah, Tremolo, Scoop and more for even wilder sounds and performances.
UNO Synth Editor also gives you additional access to the onboard Arpeggiator, making it easy to create the coolest grooves and patterns. It also offers a full-width keyboard, making programming multi-octave patterns easier.
Lastly, UNO Synth Editor gives you control over the hardware unit’s global and MIDI settings, making it easier to configure UNO Synth for more complex setups and rigs.
• Powerful editor for use with IK’s UNO Synth analog synthesizer
• Makes advanced setup and sound design a breeze
• Full control over all features of the hardware unit
• Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release controls of both the filter and amplitude envelopes
• Adjust settings for Live effects like Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Tremolo, and Wah
• Full-width keyboard for easier programming of arpeggios and sequences
• Pitch and Mod wheels for more dynamic control of your playing
• Advanced access to the on-board Arpeggiator
• Global and MIDI controls for faster setup of advanced configurations
Requires UNO Synth with firmware version 1.1.1. Firmware updater can be downloaded from www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea after registration of the unit.