Forget spending hours creating playlists for your next gathering – Tune Drop's fun and simple interface enables your friends to pick what songs they want to hear. Easy!
+ plays songs from your synced iTunes music library
+ stream songs from Rdio [experimental]
+ fun, intuitive interface to select and sort music
+ full physics engine
+ route audio to AirPlay devices
"Tune Drop was a hit when I unleashed it at the birthday party." - NYTimes 20-Sep-2012
"What a fun way to choose and arrange party play. I've wanted something just like this so I don't have to hand hold technophobes fiddling with the tunes." - UK iTunes reviewer
"Great jukebox app! Friends can see what music is going to play and even pick out music they like and put it in the queue!" - US iTunes reviewer
Check out a preview on YouTube to get a better feel for how it works:
+ retina support: Super-crisp graphics for the 3rd and 4th generation iPad.
+ support for more international characters in song and artist names. (For all you Sigur Rós fans!)
+ progress indicator on the currently playing song
+ improved sleep: If no music is playing for 5 minutes, your iPad's default idle screen timer is enabled.
+ ignore the iPad's default playlist loop setting (fixes the problem some people had with songs not advancing)
⚛ experimental: Rdio streaming! Let your friends choose from a HUGE music library, not just what
you've synced onto your iPad. (You'll need an Rdio account to try this out.)
Have fun, and please leave a review in the App Store if you like the update!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (13)
- 2.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BigNames - Large-Text Contact List
• Cosmos Countdown Timer - Track events from 20 seconds to 20 years
• Deutsch Meister - Build up your German!
• Ear for Dutch - A fun way to start to speak and understand Dutch
• GoSwedish - A friendly introduction to Swedish
• GoSwedish [Love Edition] Learn to Say lovely things in Swedish
• Happiness - A Guided Meditation
• Learn Dutch ツ
• Meditation: Mindfulness Made Easy
• Montager - create stunning photo montages
• Self-Hypnosis: What do you want to change, but haven't?