Tuna Pitch - tune guitar, bass, banjo, cello, or other musical instrument
Stay in tune with this chromatic tuner and pitch pipe for your musical instrument. It tunes not only with guitars, bass guitars, and banjos, but also many other instruments and even with your voice (just sing into it!). The built-in pitch pipe lets you play a reference tone for tuning by ear.
The tuner requires microphone access, which can be granted in the Settings app, in Privacy > Microphone. For best results, use a headset or microphone separate from the device.
• Customizable A4 frequency in 0.05 Hz increments. For example, Mozart A4 = 432 Hz. Standard is A440.
• Twelve-tone equal temperament tuning.
• Supports upside-down device orientation.
• Real-world tested on pianos, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, and other instruments.
• Standard Guitar
• Guitar: Dropped D
• Guitar: Dropped C
• Guitar: Open G
• Guitar: Open D
• Bass Guitar
• Banjo: Open G
• Banjo: Early
• Banjo: G Modal
• Banjo: Double C
• Banjo: Old-time D
• Banjo: Open D
• Fixed do solfège
• Movable do solfège
• Northern European
Tuna Pitch was made by Lucius Kwok and Kasten Searles. Made in NYC.
Fixed a bug with the Pitch Pipe.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2013
- Felt Tip Inc.
- 2.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (591)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 7 Min Fit
• C64 Paint
• Circle of Fifths - musical scales and chords
• CityVelo NY - bike share and route map
• Food Diary calorie counter
• Run 10k - interval training coach + stretch program
• Run 5k - interval training coach + stretch program
• RunQuest 21k - Half Marathon endurance training program
• Sound Studio
• The Grix by eBoy - create 8-bit pixel tile art
• Transit Maps