The Most Beautiful Guitar Classics
★ 40 classical guitar music★
★The music is the most beautiful classical guitar music★
▪The latest audio compression technology optimized sound sound. 320kbps CD format conversion. Can appreciate as music fans and collectors.
▪Users can enjoy music at the same time, we can understand the romantic period classical musicians.
▪ All music line play, do not have online play.
▪ Photo function. Photo picture while listening to music appreciation.
▪Support for the sleep function. Can be set to 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 and 60 minutes automatically close the program.
▪ Support the order of play, then play, single cycle, all cycle
▪ Album management functions
▪ Support for audio and headphone remote control function.
▪ Supports background playback
01. Recuerdos de la Alhambra
03. Concierto de Aranjuez : II Adagio [ Excerpt]
39. Etude No.9 in A minor
40. Fantasia para un Gentilhombre - IV Canario
The classical guitar (also called classic guitar, Spanish guitar, nylon-string guitar or concert guitar) is a 6-stringed plucked string instrument from the family of instruments called chordophones. The classical guitar has comprehensive right hand technique, which allows the soloist to perform complex melodic and polyphonic material.
The phrase "classical guitar" is ambiguous in that it might refer at least three different concepts:
•the instrumental technique — the individual strings are usually plucked with the fingernails or rarely without nails.
•its historic repertoire.
•its shape, construction and material excluding three strings made of nylon — modern classical guitar shape, or historic classical guitar shapes (e.g. early romantic guitars from France and Italy). A guitar family tree can be identified.(The flamenco guitar is derived from the modern classical, but has differences in material, construction and sound)
The term modern classical guitar is sometimes used to distinguish the classical guitar from older forms of guitar, which are in their broadest sense also called classical, or more descriptively: early guitars. Examples of early guitars include the 6-string early romantic guitar (ca. 1790 - 1880), and the earlier baroque guitars with 5 courses.
Today's modern classical guitar was established by the late designs of the 19th century Spanish luthier Antonio Torres Jurado. Hence the modern classical guitar is sometimes called the "Spanish guitar".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 16, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- 232.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 99.Christmas Songs
• Best Of Classics II
• Best Of Classics-1
• Chinese Classical Music
• The Most Beautiful Cello Classics
• The Most Beautiful Piano Classics
• The Most Beautiful Romantic Classics
• The Most Beautiful Violin Classics